End of season 4.

So this is how I planned the end of season 4 to go:

4x10: monstrous. Okay I was getting myself hyped planning to write this bc idk if you guys have read my prequels, but this episode was about Satomis pack, who Used to be an ally of Indis dads pack before uh they all were murdered. Satomis was going to tell Indi about that- how an unknown enemy threatened her father and his family, hence him leaving so unexpectedly, and then when he left, they wiped out most of his pack. Satomis then heard her father returned when he felt those bonds snap and was killed by this figure. Indi, being her fathers heir, had her eyes turned blue instead of red like they should've after his death. The rest of the pack was killed and the figure disappeared apparently very powerful.
Foreshadow for season 5 whoops.
Indi would help Satomis pack and see Brett again after a year or so, and we learn a bit I was going to reveal in detail about their past. In Ruin, Indi meets Brett and he is instantly attracted to her and a huge douche. He was an asshole and she'd usually brush him off, but after he bullied Liam (see 6x16) and then continued to taunt the new wolf, she absolutely despised him. In 4x05 they didn't say much but believe me when Indi opened her big mouth in this episode. When Brett approached Indi to thank her for saving his sister earlier, and then for saving him, She told him she wasn't saving him for him but her father and for Satomi, and for Scott's moral compass and that his life was the least of her concerns otherwise. Later when they're under attack, Brett saves Indi and when she begins to thank him, he brushes her off with a "I'm only saving you bc you saved my sister and for Scott." He winks and walks away.

4x11: well the most important part of this was that Scott and Indi were finally going on a date. A special date, a recreation of their first ever date at Derek's loft, with fairy lights and Star Wars and kissing. Whoops looks like Kate found them. Kate kidnaps them how rude.

4x12: the big finale. Kate hates Indi so she kinda roughed her up a bit and screamed insults and about how much she wished Indi died instead of Allison, how she wished Allison never got tangled up in Indis drama, and was basically a crazy hypocrite. She claims what comes next is revenge. While Indi attempts to recover, Kate begins the process of turning Scott into a berserker. As she does, as they both scream and plead for her not to, Kate laughs. When the mask is placed over Scott's head, the mate bond snaps, and Indi cries out in anguish as Scott turns into a berserker. He then stabs her proving there is no Scott left just monster under Kate's control.

Meanwhile, Liam is struggling to control himself without his, as he calls them, alphas in a moment of weakness in the van. Derek attempts to use the triskilian and his mantra, but like with his sister, Liam is unimpressed. It takes stiles mentioning "the sun the moon the truth," a mantra that Indi mentioned her father used, one Liam heard as a kid, to bring him back. I just love Dunbar family moments.

Stiles and Kira find a now healed Indi, who urgently reveals Scott is a berserker. Stiles unlocks her prison and they all rush to find Malia about to kill berserker Scott as per Peter's demands. Stiles yells to stop her but she continues until Indi growls her Into submission, surprising them all. All but Scott who wipes them all out before he almost kills Liam who brings him back through their alpha beta bond. Indi feels the ache of the missing mate bond then, disturbed to find out that their mind connection, and her Scott-sense have also disappeared as well.

Scott and peter fight peter threatens Liam, both Scott and Indi BEAT his crusty ass. They return home, but not before saying goodbye to Derek, and an awkward encounter between the now-distant couple...