Chapter 17 - Twice The Heat

Flame

Chapter 17 - Twice The Heat

- Mature Content

.

"I want to have sex" I say, crossing my arms as Nicholas tensed while Christopher eyed me warily. "What? Don't look at me like that. Weren't you the ones who said soon?"

"Brandon..." Nicholas trails off quietly.

"Nicholas" Christopher growls lowly instead. I'm surprised I don't have to say anything as my eyes travel to the twin in question. Christopher was glaring at his brother, fists curling tight, "Why delay this any longer?" he growls.

"Now is not the time" his brother snarls angrily. "Our mating will not take place like this. He is hurt and I will not risk it" he turns to me, "Completing our mating through anger to your brother will not fix anything, Brandon."

"This isn't about Ian" I groan out in anger and grip the edge of my shirt before yanking it over my head. I watch as both heads turn to me as I drop it and kick off my shoes, yanking hard at my jeans. "Yeah, I'm kinda upset with him, but I want us to do this. I want us to... be full"

Christopher snaps his eyes to his brother, "We are mating right now" he says and makes a move towards me, Nicholas reaching to grip his arm tight. Christopher snatches it from his grasp with an angry, warning growl making me pause slightly. "You can stay and watch or you can join, but Brandon is more than ready and I will not prolong this any longer. He and I are mating- with or without you."

I have time to take a deep breath and raise my eyes to his before Christopher is on me and his mouth touches mine, stealing my breath away. His kiss is hard and my fingers reach up to grip his shoulder as I groan at the back of my throat. I hold him tight as his hands move down my sides carefully before he pauses only a second on my jeans and slowly starts tugging at them. Cool air hits my legs when they slide down and I kick at them quickly when his arm locks around me to pick me up. I reach up and tug at his own shirt, my lips tingling when he moves to the bed, laying me. Using my elbows, I move back, watching his smooth skin being revealed as he took of his shirt.

His eyes trail over my naked body before he practically shoves his pants down all the way and my breath catches when his thick shaft springs free, long and hard. It was thick, the girth wide and a vein appearing at the side the more it hardened. The head was light purple and it was just... so hot watching the thick appendage between his legs. He crawls into the bed, his hot body moving up before he's over me and his lips lower back to mine. I breath out in delight when his warm, bare body completely covered me. His eyes raise to mine and he slowly presses his cock against mine, in the correct palace to have my fingers curling against his shoulders, a shuddery gasp leaving my lips when the heat increased between us. I spread my legs a little more, his large hand gripping my thigh to hook my leg around his hip. I moan again when his hands trail down my sides before curling around my dick.

"Christopher" I breath out, arching my back when he gave a firm squeeze. My head tilts to the left when his lips drag down my neck and my eyes fall on his brother, who had a narrowed gaze, jaw locked tight, and his fists were clenched. His eyes were flickering to a deep yellow, almost gold as they met mine. I moan again when Christopher rolls his hips to mine and my breath catches when Nicholas turns. I could feel my heart sink to my stomach as he neared the door, but before I could actually beg him to stay, he turns the lock on the door. Then he literally shreds his shirt apart as he stalks towards us, shoulders locked tight. My lips part when he kicks off his jeans, my breath hitching at the sight of his toned abdomen. His thighs were thick and the hairs around his shaft were a little dark- I wanted to brush them. Unlike his brother, Christopher was clean and smooth- no visible hairs. It was a big difference. "Nicholas" I murmur as his brother rolled his hips yet again, my fingers shooting out to clutch the sheets, curling.