Found - Prologue

Found.

Prologue

.

"Doesn't it disturb you?" I ask sourly, turning my back to him so I wouldn't have to actually see his reaction. I look out the window, watching my cousin walk toward one of his mates, laughing before turning to the other. "That we look so fucking alike and we're not even siblings?"

"No" Nate says almost without any hesitation. He had been sitting on the couch inside the room but even I could feel the soft thump of his shoes as he approached me, his warm body coming right up behind me. He was younger than me, no doubt about that, but he was still freakishly taller.

I inhale shakily as his palms rest on my hips before he tugs me away from the window, keeping my back tightly against his front. His hands slide around my waist and I tilt my head to the side as his lips skimmed my neck. "You know I can be mistaken for him" I start again softly.

"I won't" he murmurs against the back of my neck. I grip his wrist tight as his hand slides down the front of my jeans and he begins a slow motion of rubbing my aching cock through the rough fabric.

My breath hitches in a breathy rasp and I swallow hard, trying to keep my voice even. "Others will" I croak and feel my eyes flutter in pleasure, his fingers reaching to unzip the front of my jeans. "Bad things can come from that."

Nate slides his hand into my jeans, cupping my hardening shaft in his palm, causing a breathless sigh to leave my lips as he held me still. His lips drag to my ear, "Not to you. Not while I live."

I smile faintly, letting his arms lock me in, his fingers rub me and touch me. Nate wastes no time to drag my jeans down my legs and pin me against the table set by the couch. Then he was opening the lube bottle, coating his fingers, then his hardening shaft with a generous amount until finally his hips were slamming into me. He wastes no time in parting my legs and dragging his claws along my hips to leave his marks.

And as we lay in a pile of sweat and tangled limbs on the bed, I realize it would come down to that. They were after Brandon, for whichever reason. I looked like an exact replica and if there was anything I could do to help him, I would- even if he hated my guts. After all, it was the best I could do after my birth father hurt him in the worst way possible. I would because... cousin or not...

Family protects family.

.

This story can already be added to your library for any future updates. :)

12/12/18