Epilogue

Flame

Epilogue

- Mature Content

.

*Two Years Later*

A tingle rushes up my arm in reaction to the hit and I exhale carefully as I feel it make its way up and rest on my shoulder. I don't give it time to actually rest before taking in a controlled breath and shooting my arm out, hitting the bag once again. There's an echoing thump from the hit, the chains rattling, the bag swinging, before I tighten my fist and give another hit.

I could feel the trickle of sweat sliding down the back of my neck, the front of my shirt, the small of my back. My hair stuck to my face and I could feel my heart pounding in my chest, but I focused on ignoring my aching bones and gave yet another hit. Before, I'd last only around half an hour in here, but I could go up to hours now. It really was a stress reliever.

"Brandon" a voice says, my brows furrowing as I tried to ignore the flash of heat that appeared in my lower abdomen. I could feel him get close, could feel his presence slowly come closer to me. I could also feel his brother right behind him. I could feel them stop, feel their gaze, feel everything about them. I was so tuned into them that my next hit faltered and I suck in a sharp breath when I hit the bag on the wrong position, a flash of pain racing up my arm.

"Shit" I hiss, immediately reaching to grip my wrist and it didn't take long before another set of hands were covering mine, a second set pulling me away from the bag.

"Let me see" Nicholas states as he pushes my hand away and I roll my eyes as I drop my free hand.

"I'm fine" I say, trying to catch my breath after so long of practicing.

Christopher presses against my back and lays his chin on my shoulder to look, "Obviously not if you missed your own appointment."

I close my eyes with a hard exhale and try to squirm out from between them, "Dammit, let me go get ready" I state.

"Mmm, no" Christopher murmurs as his brother deemed my wrist good enough before stepping closer to trap me between them. Christopher kisses below my ear and I squirm away in discomfort, "You're up for later now."

"Let me go" I whine, moving my head away when I feel his warm breath meet my shoulder. "I'm all gross and sweaty. I probably smell" I huff.

"You do" Nicholas replies and I flush with embarrassment before his hands lower to my hips, "It's fucking sexy."

"Sweat is not sexy" I retort while giving up my little fight for freedom. Well... maybe it wasn't on me, but it sure as hell was when they came home from a long run and they looked absolutely sexy- their bodies naked and exposed, covered in a thin layer of sweat, which led to crazy sex with me bent over a table or pinned against a wall. Either way, sweat on me just felt disgusting. "Come on, get off me. I have things to do." I shouldn't have been surprised when Christopher starts pulling my shirt up, but I am, and a small squeak leaves my lips as cool air hits my body. "No, come on, don't."

"Fuck yeah" he states and a moan builds up my throat when he presses his hips against my ass, hands moving around to tug at my shirt. "Fuck, you're so toned. Your stomach" I shudder when his hands trace my abdomen.

"His ass" Nicholas states with a pleased groan.

Christopher huffs, "It is" he says and I blush when his hands grip at my ass cheeks. "But I kinda miss when it wasn't."

"It's curved" Nicholas argues.

"I loved watching it bounce when he took me in" Christopher murmurs and I hear the smirk on his voice, "Which I can still make happen." He and his brother laugh though when I choke on a gasp. These two freaking idiots!