Chapter 21 - Experimenting

Flame

Chapter 21 - Experimenting

- Light Mature Content

.

"I was kidding" I giggle as his minty breath fanned my face, hot lips meeting mine in a hard, rough kiss. My fingers reach up to sink into his hair and I hold on as his hot palm slid beneath my shirt, hot skin caressing mine. His teeth nipped at the edge of my lips before dragging along my jaw and my breathing hitches as he began to suck along my neck, teeth brushing the area their mark was set.

I couldn't see anything, but ever since, the skin there was sensitive, ever since they bit me.

Christopher dragged his fingers up my back and I shiver at the small, sharp pricks following. He was using his claws and just the thought was so sexy it made me want to let him do it all over. I let out a sharp breath before tilting my head back as his lips caressed my throat, "You could've stolen a kiss whenever you wanted" I finish in a breathless murmur.

I feel Christopher sink his fingers in my hair and moan as he tugged my head back, eyes locking with mine. "You're very naughty, mate" he growls under his breath. "You like to tease." I laugh while feeling my cheeks heat up and shrug shyly, peeking up at him through my lashes. His eyes glow just a little before his lips lower back down to mine in a hot kiss that I definitely returned.

He backs me up and I know he had all intention of pushing me down on it but I yank from his grasp and lick my lips as he turns to me. He narrows his eyes at me and I'm glad when Nicholas chooses that moment to walk into the room. I turn towards him before smiling and moving to take a seat on the bed, reaching for the control. I'd been in Nicholas' room a couple of times but we sort of just drifted over here all the time. Christopher had the larger bed and it served for everything we did- when the door was closed and it was only the three of us.

Christopher turns to his brother, "I fucking swear, he's a little devil with me" he grumbles.

Nicholas shrugs, "He knows you're easy to mess with."

"I'm definitely not" Christopher counters with a scowl.

Nicholas only shrugs before moving to the closet and I sit up while lowering the volume of the television. "You're showering? I want to join" I say before flushing and sitting back, "If you want me to" I add.

We ended all taking a shower and I stand between them, feeling myself harden as they rubbed my body with soap. Nicholas was scrubbing my hair while Christopher stood behind me, soaping my shoulders. It doesn't take them long to start touching me, it really doesn't. Christopher's fingers move down and my breathing hitches when he grabs my ass with both hands, slowly kneading the flesh. I blush as he pulled the cheeks apart before slowly pressing them together.

My fingers crawl up Nicholas' shoulders and I clutch tight as he washed my hair, eyes closed as the soap washed away. A gasp leaves my lips when I feel Christopher slowly caress the ring of my entrance and I moan low in my throat when his finger slowly stretched the opening, never really going in. I look up at Nicholas and he kisses me while his brother teased me, my whines slowly increasing. Then Christopher slides his finger into me all of a sudden and my knees tremble at the fire flickering inside my abdomen. My mouth all but drops when Nicholas curls his hand around me, slowly pumping me.

That was how I spent my shower, pushing my ass back against Christopher's fingers while Nicholas closed his warm palm around me. He brushed my tip, kissed my lips, slipped his tongue into my mouth. Christopher thrust his finger inside me before adding another and another, until he was shoving them hard into me, mouth caressing the back of my neck. They pressed up against me and it was absolutely thrilling having them both take care of me. Until something popped into my mind.