Round and Round She Goes

(HAD TO RE EDIT THIS CHAPTER BECAUSE SOMETHING HAPPENED. MADE A FEW CHANGES AS WELL IF YOU FEEL LIKE RE-READING IT 😏)

Yes another one lol. Play while reading it goes perfectly adding to feel of Halloween. (I wish it was :(.
Also thank you all for the continuous support. I really appreciate it :)
❤️ This chapter was extremely fun to write :)

~~~
It was finally the Halloween party. After numerous contemplating wether or not we wanted to be Alice and the Mad Hatter, Trent and I decided to go with what we had.

I was getting dressed into my costume, my makeup was already done with the help of Melanie of course. She was going as Tiana from Princess and the frog, Kevin was Prince Naviene.

"I can't believe they agreed to do this" she said referring to our school, knowing how the protocol for these dances work at WestBrook.

"Me too. But we have to be careful, I heard Celine has something major planned. And I have a feeling it's for Trent" I confessed adjusting my short bob cut blonde wig.

"I know! I overheard Melissa bragging about it. That girl can talk" we laughed

Adding more red lip paint, I was ready.

The door bell rang not long after.

"Girls your dates are here" my mother yelled
I rolled my eyes

"Mom it's not a date. It's a school event!"

I yelled back grabbing my purse and other necessities.

Melanie was the first one down, already in Kevin's arms.

"Sorry I was grabbing my....Wow you look great! And your hair!" I stepped closer to Trent. He had green to blue ombré in his hair, it almost looked like he dyed it.

His costume was impressive as well, the Mad Hatter  rugged look for him matched his personality well. He wore red and black patterned pants with suspenders that was attached to his green and white polka dot shirt, they contrasted well. The hat he had on was a top hat, black with a red-I'm not even sure what that was- hand painted thing in the front and back. But not all over.

He wore one black tie and two ascots around his neck, yellow and blue and a brown patterned one.

"Are you wearing makeup?" I went from fingering his locks to stepping closer to examine the masterpiece. Yup he's wearing lipstick and foundation!

He rolled his eyes

"Listen! My sister forced me, she said 'go big or go home ' I was tied down to a chair!" I laughed wiping away the tears while trying not to ruin my makeup.

"And contacts. I'm a brown eyes beauty now" he added teasingly

He was right. I looked into his eyes and there they were, his light brown contacts. His icey blue eyes made them look hazel with blue specks. Different but brown.

"You look great too! But that dress is way too short" he stated eyes traveling up my thighs in the mini Alice dress.

"Hey! This is my first party so I want to look good and besides it's not that short, I have on shorts" Underneath this blue and white number I wore an old pair of ballet spandex shorts that were crotch length, barely covered anything. They were still shorts. The knee high stockings came mid thigh.