Birthday Chica

THIS WAS BRIEFLY EDITED SORRY FOR THE GRAMMATICAL ERRORS IN ADVANCE.

HERE IS THE OTHER HALF OF THE CHAPTER MY ROSEBUDS ♥️

"Happy birthday day to ya! Happy birthday to yah! Happy birthdayyy-" Melanie let the birthday song on the stage of the hall we reserved for my birthday bash. She told on stage in a dress that showed off her curves and stopped at her knees.

It was made to be a little loose but on Mel everything was fit to perfection but can I blame her? Her body was banging and Jordan was a lucky man.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY KENDYL I LOVE YOU MI AMOR" Mel yelled placing the microphone back in the stand, out came the waiters with my three layer birthday cake. It was beautiful I could cry, it was too pretty to even eat.

There was a cake for the many guests, we had about fifty people present, my family, Melanie family and few friends I was friends with, my mother's and aunt's friends were here as well

The cake my family bought for us was stored in the refrigerator, it had beautiful sparkles and in the side was pink lemonade sounds gross but the sample was AMAZING .

"Thank you guys" the cake was placed on the serving table for later once the waiter began to cut slices.

The Dj immediately started to play music and everyone started to dance, the dance floor was packed within seconds. Melanie and I strolled over to the bar, kicking off my heels.

"Jesus my feet are KILLING ME" I groaned dangling  the straps in my hand. I hopped up on the stool ordering a non alcoholic drink. I wasn't a big drinker.

"Hey smile beautiful!" Melanie raised her phone, I posed quickly giving my best smile.

"Yaaasssss gorgeous

"Yaaasssss gorgeous. This is so going on Instagram" she giggled adding a caption "its my best friend's birthday. She a mother fucking baddie ♥️😛 don't step to her" then added my username as a tag.
Melodyjane tagged Kaythebug in a post

I liked the picture once I opened the app, I seconds I received almost over a hundred likes. I had nearly 1,000 followers on ig I wasn't really a fan of posting anything much but since it's my birthday why the hell not. Melanie sent me the picture and I added my own little caption as well.