First Lesson (Part One)

Kendyl outfit
~|~|~
It has been three weeks since Leo and I spoke. I called him multiple times but he never picked up.

I felt so empty, their was a void in my heart aching for Leo. I needed to find him and tell him I'll have sex with him and that I don't want to lose him. If that's what it takes then so be it.

With determination I set out to find my Leo. I knew his schedule like the back of my hand; first period he has Trigonometry, period English with Melanie, third and fourth period he has baseball practice then there's lunch and after lunch he has a free period. That's when I'll make my move.

I watched Leo in the halls trying not to be spotted or to make it obvious. Today just call me....
"Hey Nancy Drew" I jumped, nearly screaming from the row of lockers I hid behind.

Some students turned to look at me with curious glances. I smiled nervously waving at them.

"What do you want?" I turned  to look up at Trent who was leaning over my shoulder.
"What you looking at? Oh, ah I see" he shook his head chuckling.

"See? See what?" I looked back at the crowd of students walking down the hall, Leo stood by his locker talking to his friends.

I sighed out of admiration. My Leo looked is so beautiful.
"He's gorgeous isn't he?" I asked no one in particular.
Trent replied. "Instead of stalking the guy just go and talk to him"
I sighed again confessing.
"I can't. Well not yet anyway"

"Are you scheming?" He looked down at me with a raised brow.
"Maybe" I bit my lower lip to hide the smile that was forming.
"You are something else" he mumbled

Leo will love me again. I'll do whatever it takes.

"So back to this tutoring thing. I really need some more of your help Kendyl. Tutoring me twice every week won't help my grades"

I finally came to my senses and realized Trent isn't as bad as I made him out to be, he was a jock with a reputation to uphold. And I was Kendyl, the girl who wanted her Leo back and a fantastic tutor.

We came to a compromise in the last week, and decided to cease fire for a while. His grades and my tutoring rep were both on the line.

"So will you tutor me?"

"Let me think" I was planning to say yes but seeing him like this made me feel powerful.

I finally had the upper hand of Trent Wilson, who would of thought.
"No"
"Kendyl come on-"
I started laughing

"I'm only kidding, of course I'll tutor you" I smiled clutching my biology book to my chest.

"Really?" He looked down at me grinning.
"Yeah" I nodded smiling at him.

He had the biggest grin plastered on his face, it was hard not to smile back.
"But you have take it seriously no fooling around" I warned

"When am I never serious? " I raised my brow at him.

"Do you really want me to answer that question?"

"You've got a point. So I'll meet you in the library after class" he stated patting my shoulder before walking off to class.