My kind of perfect (Little Things)

Fast-tracking the rest of the story. It's been 3 months since the basketball game. SEX SCENE AHEAD. Disclaimer: strong language <3.

Month: June 2022

Three months later, Trent and I were dating. Honestly, I never felt more loved in my life. When I mean loved, I mean love love. Sex with this man makes my toes curl.

I woke up to the feeling of something wet and warm between my legs. my body started to arch from the tingling sensation.

"Oh Fuck!" I let a soft moan clothing the sheets between my fits.

"Good morning beautiful" Trent smirked from between my legs. His teasing grin faded as a dark lustful and murderous looked replaced it.

"W-what are you doing down there?" My breathing became short when he breathe my swollen clitorïs.

"Enjoying the view and tasting you" His voice was husky and deep. I loved his bedroom voice.

"How's the view?"

"Immaculate" He barked sucking hard on the pink bud.

The room was filled with loud slurping noises as he licked up all my juices.

"OH FUCK OH FUCK I'M GONNA C-C-CUM!" I screamed twitching from the 10-second orgasm.

I tried to move but Trent's grip on my thighs was too strong, he continued to suck my püssy while I shook uncontrollably.

His head moved violently back and forth, licking me over and over again. After three strong and tense orgasms, I was still creaming over his face. The devil didn't stop there, he stuck two fingers in my cunt while ribbing my pink bud.

"Fuck you're so tight babe" he groaned pumping rubbing and licking me.

"Don't stop please don't stop. I'm c-c-coming again" I begged burying my head in the pillow next to my face.

"Let go for my me baby" He demanded, my body followed his command and came all over his fingers. The white liquid covered his fingers, dripping down his hand.

"MMM" fuck you taste you so good" Licking his entire hand clean.

My body slowly started to recover, from what seemed like an endless world of bliss. I wiped the sticky sweat from my face and yanked my hair from under me.

Trent slipped in between my legs, and slowly licked his way up my body. He lingered a long kiss along the right side of my ample breast wetting my erect nipple.

"I'm going to fuck you now" I shivered

He aggressively flipped me over on my stomach, dragging me down to meet his erect c0ck.

"Oh my gawd" I gasped as the tip of his thick member rubbed against my already soaking wet slit.

"He can't help you now" Trent's long c0ck slowly eased its way inside my womb.

"Oh shit!" I arched my back further clutching the sheets even more.

"Baby you feel so fucking good. So damn tight." He began to thrust in and out, slowly picking up his speed.

"When I'm done with you. You're püssy will be screaming for more" Trent whispered leaning into me.

His hard body rocked mine harder and harder, his c0ck touch womb vibrating a new orgasm.

"OH GAWD I'M CUMMING AGAIN!

"DON'T YOU DARE!" Trent hissed reaching for a handful of my hair pulling me into him.

There more!

All 8 inches of his member entered my body reaching my G-spot.

"DON'T...COME..AH FUCK..SO GOOD!" The bed creaked violently underneath us.