His Girlfriend And the Crazy Psycho B*tch!

Another day in this hell hole they call school.

I was going mad!

For one, I was stressed out from the situation with Trent two days ago. Second, Leo still hasn't spoken to me. I was getting worried that he may be avoiding me.

As I approached my locker Mel and Porter were chatting amongst themselves.
"Hey guys" I greeted them.

I put in my combination swapping out my books.
"Hey Kay. What's with the long face?" Porter asked
"I'm just so frustrated. Leo isn't speaking and Trent.."
I sighed slamming my head against a locker.

My world is ending.

"Whoa whoa. You might get an concision!" Porter said
"I don't care. What's the point in living anyways. My life is O-V-E-R. Over!"
I slumped against the locker, head hung.

Melanie and Porter exchanged looks.
"What about the tutoring with Trent?"
"That jerk wad! He can suck my big toe" I was riled up again.

He think he knows me but he doesn't!
"What did he do?" Mel asked
"I don't want to talk about it"

I closed my locker, sad, annoyed and frustrated were the feelings I had.
"Kay-" Mel began

"I'll see you guys in class"

"Shouldn't we do something?" I heard Mel asked as I turned the corner.

I pushed the door open to the bathroom, entering a stall. I sat on the lid running my fingers through my hair.

"Why me!?"

Suddenly the bathroom door opened a few moments after, someone spoke.
"Did you hear about that girl Leo was dating?"
"No what?" The other girl sounded like Celine, Trent's girlfriend.
"I heard Leo broke up with her because she cheated on him. She was hanging out with Trent!"
"WHAT!" Her high pitched screamed made me jump
"Calm down Celine. It's just a rumor"
"I hope you're right Melissa or else I'll kill her"
Rumors! So many rumors and non of them aren't true. Why don't people mind their own business!
"She cute though. No wonder he likes her" Melissa mumbled
"THAT SLUT! Are you mad?" Celine screeched.
"I'm sorry. You didn't have to slap me"

That's it! I thought
Enough of this bull crap!

I aggressively kicked the door open, stepping out the stall like a badass mental patient.

Both Melissa and Celine jumped. I smirked in triumph.

"Kill who?" I asked making my way over to the sink. I pumped some soap into my hand singing the "happy birthday" song.

I watched her through the mirror.

"What is she you doing?" She asked Melissa, a look of disgust on her face.

I rather be known as a crazy girl than the pathetic girl that, quote on quote, stole another girl's boyfriend. And supposedly banged Trent.

I began to hum a curse song I learned from Melanie's K-Drama, she loved watching Korean dramas. Korean women are the best at acting crazy, I support it.

"Look at me as I put a curse on you. Don't forget because I will kill you" I hummed to myself.

Thank you Eun Bong-Hee aka Nam Ji-hyun

"Oh my gosh she's crazy! She's a psycho murder!"
"Of course she is" Celine laughed reapplying her lipstick.
"Trent would never leave me for that...thing! She doesn't even have any thing he wants. Physically, even the most sweetest guys want something for his girlfriend and you my dear child. Is lacking, in every aspect" she laughed

Thing?! Lacking?
Was I? Is that why Leo won't talk to me. Because I'm lacking, I'm not attractive?

Stop it Kay!

I turned to her.

"You know, if I wanted Trent. I could have him, lacking or not." I smiled.

I'm lying through my teeth but she didn't need to know that.

She glared.
"Yeah right. As if he would ever leave me" she hissed rolling her eyes.

"Didn't you hear? These days athletes crave for the self-conscience good girl" I teased.

She gasped "Why you little-"
I cut her off
"-and besides. He's sooooo not my type" wiping my hands, I flicked the remainder of water in her face giggling.

"You bitch!" She screeched

"Mírame mientras te maldigo. No lo olvides porque te mataré"

Thank you google translate!

I sang the only verse I knew loudly in Spanish this time.

I made sure to make eye contact with both of them, glaring.

"Get away from me!" Celine screamed.

"What?" I stepped towards them. They both flinched.

I cackled hysterically exiting the bathroom.

"That'll show 'em"

~|~|~

Entering the classroom I took my seat next to Melanie, in front of Porter.
"Where were you?" She whispered
"Just taking caring of some cockroaches"
"Cockroaches!"
"They're cockroaches in the girl's bathroom?" Porter laughed shaking his head.

Speaking of roaches. Celine, the Queen roach, walked in with Melissa and her other puppet Victoria.

I grinned smiling sweetly, sending them a small wave of the fingers. Melissa scurried to her seat in the front row.

Celine's face turned bright red as she sat down in her next to Victoria. She spun around glaring.

I blew her a playful kiss winking.

"Are you insane?" Mel gasped tugging on my arm.

"What?"
"You want to die or what? She will kill you!" I rolled my eyes

"Relax I'm not going to die" I looked up from my textbook and at Celine, she was faced forward again.

"You have some real guts Kay" she shook her copying some notes off the board.

I whispered to her smiling.
"Haven't you heard. I'm the crazy psycho bitch"