New Years Resolution: Playing with fire

PLAYING WITH FIRE.
Month: January 2019.

IF IT SUCKS IM SO SORRY. I'LL TRY TO DO BETTER (not really 🤧)

A few weeks passed and it was New Years. Anthony invited me and a few friends over the NYE party he was having. Trent pleaded with me not to show up, he was afraid his brother would try 'something' on me. Which I highly doubt, I enjoyed Tony's company, he was extremely charming and great eye candy.

Melanie, April and I got dressed in my room, we did each other's makeup.

"Are you seriously wearing that Kay?" April asked staring at my simple black dress.

"Yes why? What's wrong with black!"

Melanie turned from the closet in a  velvet burgundy, deep plunge-neckline long-sleeved dress. It accentuate her small waist enhancing her pear-shaped figure. Her breasts sat upright without any support.

God her body was gorgeous, sigh.

"Because it's black"

"Black is safe" I stated holding the midi dress to my body, tilting my head to the side.

"That's the problem." The both said at the same time.

"J-just give me-Kay give me the dress" 

We both fought the the thin cloth, evidently she won. 

I scowled glaring at them.

"So what am I going to wear now, then?" Smirking knowingly Melanie disappeared and reappeared from the closet with a blue medium sized box.

I took the box from her running my fingers over the smooth velvet lime surface.

"Chanel?" The large symbol was placed in the middle of the box.

"Yes gurrrll! It arrived today" April giddily stated clapping her hands.

"Who's it from?"

I was not  expecting that answer at all.

"Anthony Wilson"

Mel handed me a small card, it was blank on the outside, both sides. I opened the flap wear this tonight -Anthony W.

It read, that was it nothing more.

Girlish screams immediately filled my ears, a small smile tugging at my lips.

Anthony huh.

"But wait-" April paused from her frantic jumping.

"What?"

"Isn't he like twenty five?" She asked frowning  slightly, Melanie rolled her eyes.

"So! Age is just a number baby. And besides if her and Trent don't work out, she has Tony to mooch off of" Mel said smacking her lips after applying her matching wine red lipstick.

She fluffed her beach wave curls, applying some dry shampoo then hair spray.

We both stared at her. Shaking my head slightly I took the dress out the box, we ooohed and ahhh at the beautiful gown like dress.

I paired the dead with black fishnet stockings, nude strap heels and gold accessories. Mel did my makeup, while April attempted wand curls which complimented the dress extremely well.