Prom

This was not edited. I wanted to get it out there.
Will edit later :)

"Will you go prom with me?"

"What?" Completely shook, liquid from my drink ran out my mouth dribbling down my chin.

Crap.

"Oh you have-" he pointed wiping it away with his thumb.

"I got it thanks" I cleaned the area again with my napkin, wiping away any evidence of his touch.

"So..." he trailed off shoving his hands in the front of his denim jeans.

"I don't know. I have think about it" I wanted to say yes, god I wanted to say yes but I didn't want to be hurt again. I so afraid of getting hurt, my heart wasn't as strong as it used to be.

"Um sure. Text me later then?" He frowned taking his iced coffee off the table he placed it on.

"Yup" I pushed through the door quickly making my way to my brother's car. He was a college program for a few more weeks with Renae.

Once I got in the car, I instantly dialed Melanie.

"Hey chica what's up?"

"Trent just asked me to prom" I confessed , my chest began to break out in hives. I was nervous wreck.

"Whoa hold the phone! He what?"

"He asked me to prom! Mel are you even listening to me?"

"Of course I'm listening! What did you say? Please tell me you said yes" she screamed.

I leaned back against the headrest sighing loudly.

"I told him I would think about it"

"Ay¡ hello is anyone home! How many time did you tell me you wanted to go to prom with him?!" She stated, I can imagine her pacing the floors as we spoke.

"What should I do?"

"Well-" she paused, silence filled the line for a few seconds.

"You did say you needed time to thin about it. And prom is in a couple months so give him an answer at the end of spring break."

"Three months Mel!" We were only in March.

"Exactly! I know you, Kay you procrastinate a lot so the timing is perfect" she pointed out quickly, making my previous statement null.

"Fine. I guess you're right-"
I looked up through the rear view mirror in the time to see Trent exit the cafe with a young lady.

She laughed loudly, her dirty blonde hair bounced as she moved.

Who was that?

His gaze met mine, time suddenly went still.

Blonde girl followed his line of view to me, she grinned waving politely. She turned back to Trent her lips working to form a sentence, he immediately nodded.

Unexpectedly YouOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara