One Hundred Ways For Not Falling In Love With You. Again

Trent 😛

Trent 😛

OR

Leo ♥️

~•~

After I met Leo the first time we talked a lot.

"So what do you want to talk about?"
I asked once we were seated at the diner

"Us?"
"Us? What about us?" I arched my brow in confusion
"Look Kay I made a big mistake and I'm sorry. I knew that back then I wasn't the best boyfriend-"
"-you were a terrible boyfriend the worst of the worst" I interjected

"Right and I'm sorry. I was going through a lot with my family and I was so insecure I didn't know how to talk to you about those things. I never meant to hurt you Kay.."

"But you did Leo. You ruined me. It took me years to finally love myself the way I needed to be loved and I'm happy with who I am now" I stated taking a sip of my water. I clenched my fists to stop my hands from shaking uncontrollably. My anxiety was acting up. She has a way of resurfacing at the worst moments.

"Kay I'm so so so sorry. I was a fucking jerk and I hate myself for it. I treated you like shit and words can't describe how sorry I am" he hung his in shame.

Damn am I that gullible that I feel sorry for him.

I sighed. "It's okay I forgive you"

"You do?"
I nodded taking his hand.

He grinned lacing our fingers. Suddenly butterflies filled my stomach.

"Kay"

"Hmm"

"Be my date tomorrow night"
.....

"I thought you weren't going to go out with him again?"

"I was-I mean I didn't. I did tell him I would think about it but then.."

"But then" he rolled his eyes scoffing in  frustration, turning away from me.

"He invited me to his parent's house, he already told them about us what was I suppose to say!?" I asked searching his eyes.

Trent walked away pacing the room.