SpringBreakers (2)

A SHORT CHAPTER

Hey guys so I based these chapters on this year but since I'm a lame and didn't write them when I was suppose to 😭 I'm posting them now. I'll skip through the chapter a bit to speed up the book and it's getting long and boring tbh. I love you guys so much 🤧 I can't wait to finish this shït 😂 this chapter will be short so I'll post two 😊 (be mindful it's barely edited if you find mistakes please let me know. I will edit later today)

Day 2

It was another day at this years Coachella. The gang and I got dressed and had breakfast at the hotel.

Today Beyoncé was performing followed by BlackPink, so it was a necessity that I was there. I dragged April along with me to the bathroom, she refused repeatedly complaining about missing BTS perform but she gave in eventually.

"I can't believe you made miss Ji Min' dance so...lo...." we both paused in our tracks at the site of the most beautiful women on tv. Nina Dobrev.

"Holy-"
"-shït" We both were so awestruck that we didn't realize she was speaking to us.

"I'm sorry what did you say?"
"You're Kendyl Johnson right?" Holy crap Nina Dobrev knows whoI am?

"Yes I am. How-how do you-"
"-know who you are?" She laughed applying her mascara.

"I saw you on the cover of Women's Health Magazine last year. I thought you were very beautiful and your background story was very inspiring"

I nodded. My throat suddenly became dry.
April elbowed me shaking me out of my thoughts. She outstretched her hand introducing herself.

"Hello I'm April. I'm her family" she giggled. Clout chaser.

I rolled my eyes finally collecting myself .

"Ignore her. Thank you so much  Nina, it's such an amazing feeling hearing that from you"

She laughed putting her makeup bag back in her purse.

"I have a proposition for you. How would like to be on the cover of a magazine with me?"

"Oh my god I would like to! What's the photo shoot for?" I was freaking the heck out. My knees were bulking at the thought of Nina freaking Dobrev wanting new on the same cover as her.

Was this real life!?

"That I would leave up to my manager to discuss with yours. If you have time we can talk to her now? I can give her quick call?"

"Of course please do!"

After we exchanged contact information we headed back to the group squealing like high school girls. I told them about Nina and the photoshoot.

"That's amazing Kay! Look at you getting connections!" Mel gleefully cheered.

"Isn't that great Trent?" She asked him.
Trent was extremely distracted the entire time, he was too busy texting that he missed half of the performances.

I assumed he was messaging her the entire time, they've been engrossed with each other since I saw them together a five days ago. Although he hasn't mentioned her once since I saw them at the studio, I wonder what's up with that?

"Huh? Oh yeah sure"

I watched his fingers fly across the screen as his muscles and biceps twitched under his white tank top. Oh god he's so damn sexy.

His golden hair was brushed back under his backwards cap, resting at the nape of his neck.

(His outfit)

(His outfit)

"Wow thanks for paying attention. You're be such a jerk!" Mel got up off the blanket she laid out to sit on, dragging April and I off toward the food station.

(Mel Coachella)

(Mel Coachella)

Leaving him and Porter, whom was fast asleep, to bask in their loneliness.

After the Coachella we grabbed dinner at the restaurant in the hotel, I spoke with Nina after dinner to confirm a time for tomorrow's shoot. I was so excited I had trouble falling asleep.

My phone suddenly rang a minutes after I dosed off.

"Hello?" I answered without checking  the  caller ID

"Kay hey it's me. Are you asleep?" Trent asked, his voice barely above a whisper.

"No- I mean I dosed off for a bit, what's up?"

"I wanted to talk to you? Can you come?"

I checked the time on my clock. It was passed midnight.

"Can we do this tomorrow I have an early morning?" I yawned rolling over on my back.

"Yeah sure. What time?"

"Is five okay? I'll be done then" I paused eyed closed.

"Great see you then"

This is just a teaser for the next chapter. The next one will be a lot longer I promise ❤️ love you guys

DONT FORGET TO VOTE
AND
COMMENT 😍