Chapter 8

Mackenzie's POV

When I got to school today, it got really awkward between me and Johnny. The only words that we told each other was "hi". I shouldn't have had kissed him or it wouldn't be like this.

" hey Kenz, are you okay? You seem a bit uncomfortable", Lauren asks.

"Yea I'm fine, I'm just not feeling well", I lied.

"Well why did you come to school then?" She says.

"Well uh...I don't want to miss out on anything today. Besides, it's Friday (the week went pass really quick) I can have as much rest as possible!" I reply.

"Ok then. Whatever you say. But you need to get some rest during the weekends ok?" Lauren says.

"Yes Mom",  I say smiling.

Lauren's POV

Kenzie is definitely lying. We've been friends for 3 years now and I know what she's doing. She's not really sick, Johnny probably made her feel uncomfortable the last time she came over. I need to talk to him. I see Johnny sitting with his friends.

"Johnny come here", I shouted.

He looks at me and walks towards me.

"What's up sis?" He says.

"What's up sis? Really? What did you do to Mackenzie?" I say.

His face suddenly turns red.

"Nothing we just did the project, were almost done anyways sooo", hey says.

"This is all I have to say to you...do not make my friends feel uncomfortable because they might not want to come over to my house the next time, especially kenzie. You got it?", I say angrily.

"One more time we didn't do anything we just did the project and that's it but fine I'll try not to even though I didn't do anything", he answers.

I finally calm down.

"Ok then, well I'm going to invite kenzie over to our house cuz her mom and sister are on vacation but kenzie didn't want to come so she'll be living with us until next Friday! Is that fine?" I asks.

"Yea i-it's fine", he answers.

"Ok", I walk off.

Johnny's POV

OH NO!!!

P.S. Hey guys. Here's chapter 8 but all I wanna say is I'm sorry for not being active. I'm deciding on making another story, I'm not sure what to call it yet but I might make one and try to make schedules. If I'm gonna be making another story, I will be doing 2 chapters of this story during Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. As for the other story that I'm not sure I'm gonna make, I might do 3 chapters on Tuesday and Thursday but I'm still thinking about it!!!