Chapter 27

Maddie

I didn't know why Lauren asked me to come over by I have a feeling that it's not good. I use my penny board and went to their house. I got to Lauren's house and knocked on the door.

(Knock Knock)

Lauren opens it and she lead me to her room.

"Was it is Lauren?" I ask.

"Well, Do you know who Nadia Turner is?" She asks.

"Yea", i say.

"Well she's Johnny's ex girlfriend and according to Johnny, he thinks that Kenzie saw them kiss", Lauren says.

"What the fuck, why would he cheat on her, she didn't do anything bad", I say yelling.

"No no Maddie you got it all wrong, Nadia kissed Johnny and He tried to pull away but I guess it was too late", she says.

"Oh sorry and do you know where Kenzie went afterwards?"

"That's the point, we don't know where she went", she says.

I walked out of the room and called Kenzie.

K- Kenzie   M- Maddie

K- before you ask me to come back, I just wanna say I'm not coming back and even if I do, we're moving to Philadelphia (I really don't know where they all live)

M- Kenz please, Johnny didn't cheat on you!

K- yeah right, I saw it with my own two eyes!

I can hear sobs.

M- please Kenzie come back, for me?

K- I'm sorry Maddie but I need some time to be alone right now.

The call ends.

You might be thinking, why is Mackenzie overreacting too much? Well, he's her first ever boyfriend and she's very new to all of this. I wish shes fine.

Mackenzie's POV

I left the park and just went to the beach. When I was little, I made a secret cave around the rocks. I go there most of the time when Johnny wasn't here and I felt lonely. I went to the cave and yes! It's still there!!! I layed down and just admired the sea.

Sup guys sorry for a boring chapter but ill make sure it's more interesting next chapter!!!

HAPPY READINGS!!!