Chapter 10

Lauren's POV

I can't believe this. My bestfriend and my brother kissed!!! I'm not mad or annoyed or anything, I'm fine with it but i feel a little sad that Johnny didn't tell me. 

"Don't be mad please Lauren, I'll try to make it up to you", kenzie says.

"I'm not mad or annoyed kenz so it's fine, but I just thought that why didn't Johnny told me about it? I'm not gonna be mad or anything. I'm actually happy because that was his first kiss but if it wasn't, I should be worried", I say.

"Oh, thank god! I thought I was gonna lose my best friend a minute ago. But why would you be worried?, Kenz asks.

"Well I'm worried that if it wasn't his first kiss and he kissed other girls, well I'm just afraid he break your heart", I say.

"Don't worry Lauren, He told me that it WAS his first kiss so nothing to worry about", Kenz replied.

I looked at her and smiled. I told her that were going to talk to Johnny about it and why he didn't tell me. This is a really messed up day.

Johnny's POV

I was on my phone looking through instagram until someone knocked on my door. 

(knock knock)

"Who is it?" I ask.

"It's Lauren and Mackenzie!" they yell.

Oh no. Its gonna be awkward. I haven't told Lauren about the kiss. What am I gonna do? I opened the door and I see Lauren looking at me and Mackenzie is looking down on the ground like she never saw me before.

"Hey guys!" I say.

"Hey Johnny, we need to talk to you", Lauren walks in and sits on my bed followed but Mackenzie.

"So...uh...what do you wanna talk about?" I ask.

"Well Mackenzie and I were talking and she told me all about what happened the last time she came to our house", she replies.

Oh No! What am I going to say!!!

""She told me you guys kissed", she continues. 

"Lauren I could explain-", I was interrupted.

"Don't worry, I'm not mad or annoyed, but what I'm sad about is why did you not tell me about it sooner?" she says.

"Well, I thought that if I ever tell you, your friendship with mackenzie would be ruined and it's all because of me", I look down trying to avoid making eye contact with Lauren.

"John your my brother and I don't want to keep secrets with each other ok. So can you tell me next time?"

I look up at her and smile.

"Definitely", we hugged. It was a great feeling that I got that off my chest.

"Now I'm leaving you two alone to talk. I don't want to see anyone crying after okay", she then walks off.

Mackenzie's POV

this is gonna get awkward!

P.S. hey guys samantha back. I thought of this this morning and it's all about the other book I'm going to be working on in the future. I'm making my final decision by the 1st of January 2017 so I need requests from you guys! fan fic or teenage stories?