Chapter 39

Kenzie's POV

Finally dance was over for the year and i really can't wait to finish shooting the music video with Johnny. I call him but he doesn't answer. That's weird. He always answers. Well I decided to get dressed and Lauren called me telling me the place where were making the music video. It was at the park. Maddie came along but mom had work so she couldn't come. We got here and we see the crew getting things ready. I put my bag down and sat on my seat.

(5 min later)

My makeup artist was do It my makeup until this girl came up to me. She looked at me and said,

"That's my seat", she says with sass.

"Uhm no it clearly says Mackenzie?!" I tell her.

Her name was Emma and I was so confused. Why is she saying that? Whatever. My makeup artist is done doing my makeup and I walk up to Johnny. He turns around and looks a bit shocked.

"Kenzie?! Wh-what are you doing here?" He asks while scratching the back of his neck .

"Uhm Johnny I'm here to shoot the music video duh", I tell him.

"Oh it about that...I-" he gets cut off by someone.

"I replaced you", I turn around and see Emma standing there with the same makeup as me.

"Uhm no you didn't", I say.

"Yes you did, you were soo busy with your stupid dance thing and they needed to finish shooting the video so I replaced you at the music video and as Johnny's girlfriend.

I was in shocked. Emma walks up to Johnny and kisses him. He doesn't let go but he kissed back. I run crying. I grabbed my bag and I think Maddie saw me because she screamed my name. I just kept running until I was somewhere where no one could find me. I was at the beach and went to my OWN secret place. I cried and cried and asked myself "is it my fault?" Over again an again. The last thing I knew was that I fell asleep.

Hey guys!!! Hope you guys liked this chapter. It's literally the first day of term 2 tomorrow...Well today since I'm writing this in 2:00 am. I needs to update so bad and needed to add drama. Im running out of ideas so it you have any ideas (especially drama) comment them and I might use one of them and give a shoutout!!! Anyways...

HAPPY READINGS!!!