Chapter 42

READ AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END!

(2 years later)

Kenzie's POV

Well it's been 2 years and I've had a good life. I dated Hayden to get my mind off Johnny and it did but we broke up because he cheated on me with Annie  (not being mean). I'm now 15 and i'm just sitting in my room using my phone. 

ding ding

I get a text from Lauren. It's been awhile since we've talked. 

(L- Lauren K-Kenzie)

L- Hi Kenz! you cant believe what I'm about to say?!!

K- Hey Lauren. what is it?

L- WERE FINALLY MOVING TO LA AND THAT MEANS I GET TO SEE YOU EVERYDAY!!!

K- OMG I CANT WAIT!!!! 

L- well I gotta go pack my stuff now so i'll see you soon

K- ok bye

L- bye

I can't believe They're moving to LA!!! I only have one problem though...What happens when I see Johnny? It would be awkward. Well I guess I'll just have to wait and see.

Johnny's POV

We're finally here in LA and I don't really know what's gonna happen with me and Kenz. I dated Emma for about three months until I found out she was only dating me for fame. Since then, I never dated anyone. Anyways, We just finished moving our stuff in the house and we're headed to the Ziegler's house. 

A moment later...

I knock on the door and the door opens. I see Melissa and hugs me tightly. 

"OMG I can't believe you guys are here!!! I me and the girls have missed all of you", She says. 

I smile and go in. As I walk in, I see Lauren run in to Kenzie's room. Just a second after that, I hear a squeel. 

"OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE ITS YOU!!! IM SO EXCITED!!!!" I hear Lauren's voice. 

I walk over to where they were and there I saw, a beautiful Mackenzie. She sees me and smiles. 

"H-Hi Johnny", she says. 

"I'll leave you guys alone", Lauren says while walking away. 

There was an awkward silence between us until we both said,

"I STILL LOVE YOU!" 

We both looked shocked then smiled. 

"I never stopped loving you even though I dated Hayden. I, I missed you", She says. 

"I feel the same way", I say. 

"So are we back together now?" I ask.

"I guess so", She says shrugging her shoulders. 

Kenzie's POV

I still loved him. Even though I dated Hayden I missed him. We're back together now and I can't wait t spend my life with him....Even though...I used to hate him

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WELL GUYS... THAT'S THE END OF THIS BOOK. I'M SORRY IF I NEVER TOLD YOU GUYS AND I HAVE BEEN INACTIVE. ITS BECAUSE OF SCHOOL AND I'M REALLY BUSY. BUT I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED THIS BOOK. YOU HAVE ALL BEEN AMAZING. LOVE YA!

HAPPY READINGS!!!