Chapter 24

Mackenzie's POV

I went back home and went in my room. I jumped on my bed and just started crying. Then, someone knocked on my door.

"WHO IS IT?" I yell while trying to remove the tears from my face.

"It's mom", she says.

"Alright!"

Mom comes in and sits down on my bed. She probably knew that I was crying because she started to rub my back and said it'll be okay.

"Kenzie I know why your crying", she says.

I just continued crying and crying until my eyes were cherry red.

"Kenzie, I know having a relationship is fun but sometimes you just gotta have to think for yourself as well. I know you'll be away from Johnny a lot of times but i know that it will last because I know that you love him and and I can see by the way he looks at you that he loves you back!" Mom says in a concerning voice.

I look back at her and I put on a fake smile.

"But, how come Maddie isn't as sad? Her and Jacob will be away from each other too", I ask.

"Well we heard that Jacob was on his tour so he'll be at (whichever place ALDC is) for 8 months. Oh and btw, have you talked to Johnny about this?" She asks.

I nod my head while rubbing my eye. Mom just smiles at me.

"Remember, he loves you and you love him!" She says then walks out of my room. I wiped all of my tears away and called Lauren.

I heard that Lauren found out that I was gonna be homeschooled and she started to tear up. I told her it was gonna be okay and we can still have sleepovers. She then smiled. I ended the call and just took a hot bath.

Johnny's POV

I was just on my phone when I thought that I might as well write a new song. I had such a blank space in my head when I got a title. It'll be called "Day and Night". It wasn't that hard to write that song. I actually wrote that song for only 30 min which is a new record because I would normally write a song in 2 hours but I surely focused on this one.

Chillin with you spending sometime, girl there was nothing better.
Whatever we do it'll be fine, it don't matter the weather (idk)
Hit up the mall right after school, meet you outside at three.
Go see a movie, but something cool, as long as your here with me.

It sounded so good, but it felt like it was boring when I sang some parts. I shrugged my shoulders and just continued.

Yo yo yo!!! This was such a boring chapter but at least I got one done. Btw, shoutout to Ariana aka @Ariana1505 for following me on Instagram!!! We talked and she is such a great and wonderful person!!! If you want to get a follow and dm from my main ig account and the shared account I use, just comment your Instagram down there or just private message me and I'll add you and give your a shoutout from ig and wattpad sooo...yea!

HAPPY READING!!!