Chapter 13

Mackenzie's POV

Were almost done with our project and I was pretty pleased of how it came out. I went to grab a marker when I suddenly see Johnny looking at me. He then looks away and writes on the book. I really wanna know what's inside that book. Is it his diary or and sketch book? I don't know.

Johnny's POV

I don't know why but for some reason, I can't think properly whenever kenzie is around me. I feel so nervous when I'm around her and I just don't know why. To calm myself down, I decided to add a little more to my drawing of Kenzie on my book when I suddenly see her looking at me with a curious look. I quickly looked down and drew what I could add.

(Knock knock)

"Come in!" I tell.

"Hey guys! Lauren back. So how's it going?" Lauren asks.

"Well were almost finished so it's going pretty well", Kenzie says.

"Well you guys did really good at doing that cuz it's looking really awesome!" Lauren says while admiring the work.

"So uhh Lauren, what have you've been up to?" I say changing the topic.

"Nothing much really, just on my phone..." she says looking down on her phone.

"Well uh, I would leave you guys to finish and we can be ready to go to the ice cream store (I couldn't remember where they were going).

Lauren walks off out of the room.

(25 min later)

We're finally done and I'm so relieved because it took us a while to do this and  I just couldn't help myself so I decided to hug Kenzie.

Mackenzie's POV

We were finally done so I decided to stand up because my legs were aching from sitting down and I needed to stretch. Just as I was about to stretch, Johnny suddenly hugged me.

"Uhh, what are you doing?" I ask.

"Oh I-I'm sorry, I just couldn't help it", he says scratching his head.

"Don't worry about it", I say smiling.

Johnny's POV

After we finished cleaning up, we went downstairs and we all headed to the car. I was tieing my shoelaces when Kenzie came up to me and whispered,

"Your really cute"

Did Kenzie just say that.  I couldn't believe it, she LIKES me?!

Well here's another chapter, sorry for being inactive because I've been so busy lately. btw guys I'm gonna be going somewhere on the 31st of December to the 1st I think because my family and I are going to spend the new year somewhere so I'm not sure if  I'm gonna be able to update but I'll try as soon as I find out!!! Happy readings😍😍😍