Chapter 14

Mackenzie's POV

When we were walking towards the car, I went up to Johnny and whispered to hi that he was cute. I really like him but I'm not sure what's gonna happen if Lauren finds out. I wonder if he thinks that I like him?

"Guys I'm at the front and both of you will be at the back", Lauren says.

"Alright then Ms. Bossy", I say with my hand up in the air.

She laughs a little and gets in the car.

We were finally on the road and I'm feeling a little bit tired so I decided to sleep until we get there. I close my eyes and everything is silent.

Johnny's POV

Mackenzie fell asleep so fast. I can tell that she was really tired so I decided to not disturb her. She was really adorable. Ugh why do I have to suffer. We suddenly do a quick left and Mackenzie's head is on my shoulder now. I felt a spark. It made me tired for some weird reason and ended up falling asleep.

Lauren's POV

I was just sitting down until the back seat was really quiet. I look back and see Kenzie and Johnny sleeping. Kenzie was on Johnny's shoulders and Johnny's head was on top of Kenzie's head. They looked so cute together and I was shipping them soo much. I knew I had to make them date. I wouldn't really care. In fact, I want Kenzie to be my sister in law. Anyways, I decided to take a picture of them and post it on instagram. The caption says...

"Love these sleepyheads"

Then I got soo much comments and likes. The cowhide entire comment section was full of questions like,
Are they dating?
Why didn't Johnny tell us about this?
OMG!!! Are they dating? I ship them #jackenzie #jenzie

I didn't want to tell them that I posted that picture in Insta so I guess they have to find it out themselves.

Mackenzie's POV

I wake up from the best sleep ever until I realize that I was on Johnny's shoulders. We must've had a quick solid turn for me to be in that place. It felt so good being close to him. I never want to leave and just stay and cuddle with him. I then realize that were at the ice cream shop. I get up and obv Johnny wakes up.

"Huh what happened?" He asks.

"Nothing silly, anyways we're here at the shop cmon", I says while getting out of the car.

Johnny's POV

I woke up with somebody moving me. Then I remembered that I was on top of Mackenzie so I pretended that I didn't know what happened. I loved every single moment of the ride!!!

Another chapter done for tonight! I kept my promise that I might do chapter 13,14 tonight and I did!!! Well guys, I'm still waiting for the votes for my next story, fan fic or teenage stories? Please I need an answer before the 1st of January. My friend kept commenting fan fic but I need all of you guys answers please! Anyways, happy reading!!!