Chapter 24

(Okay we're back to Jenzie now)

Mackenzie's POV

Yesterday was Me and Johnny's first kiss. I love him so much. Anyways, I wake up and do my morning routine. I get downstairs and see mom on the phone and Maddie had a huge smile on her face. I walked over to them and that's when mom put down the phone.

"KENZIE WE HAVE GIOD NEWS!!!" My said screaming.

"Okay okay what is it?" I say sitting down.

"Well, I decided that you two should be back in the game again", my mom says.

I was confused. What did she mean about that.

"What do you mean", I ask.

"You guys are going back to the elite team of the ALDC!!!" My mom says.

Maddie starts to jump up and down screaming when I realised something.

"Hey Kenzie what's wrong?" Maddie asks.

"Nothing", I say.

"Aren't you excited?" She asks.

"Yea-yea I'm excited!!! I'm just gonna fix my bed", I go upstairs with a tear on my face.

When I got to my room, I went to my bathroom and started crying. The reason was, going back to ALDC means homeschool and we will be gone a lot. I thought to myself, what about Johnny and I? I couldn't handle long term relationships. Well I won't call it long term but it means we wouldn't have time to spend it together. I cried and cried and decided to go to Johnny's House to talk about this. I grab my phone and tell my mom that I'm going to Johnny's house.

Johnny's POV

I woke up with someone calling me. I answer it and I hear Kenzie's voice.

"Hey babe!" She says.
"Hey what's up baby, why you calling so early?" I ask yawning.
"Well I'm going to your house to talk about something", she says.
"Oh ok" and the call ended.

I was so excited to see my baby first thing in the morning. I quickly fixed myself and my bed till I heard a knock.

That must be her! I think to myself.

I walk down the stairs and open the door.

"Hey babe", she says.

"Hey", I say while hugging her. Then I kissed her on the forehead.

"Cmon let's go to my room!" I say.

We walk to my room and we both sit down my bed.

"So what is it that you wanted to talk about?" I say.

"Well, I have some bad news", then she starts to tear up.

I was starting to get worried.

"What is it babe and don't cry" I try to calm her down.

"Well, my mom decided to bring us back in the ALDC elite team", she says while crying.

"Babe that's great, what's bad about it?" I ask.

"Well...we definitely would be homeschooled again and I would start to be really busy and be going places everywhere and I thought about it and had the idea that we won't even have time for each other anymore", she says crying.

I then realise what she said. A tear fall down my eyes and I hug her.

"We can get through this okay baby", I say.

She nods her head and we kiss. It was slow and fireworks started. I can feel more tears come down my cheeks. We finally back away from the kiss and she leaves. I was heartbroken. What a great way to start my day! (Being sarcastic)

Hey what's up guys!!! Back here with another chapter! I hope you all enjoyed the last chapter about Jaddie cuz I enjoyed writing that. Now, I want you guys to comment your Instagram accounts, if you have one and I will be following you guys with my main account and so as the account that me and denisse share. So just comment it down below and I'll follow you and might just give you a dm sooooo ya!

HAPPY READINGS!!!