Chapter 26

Mackenzie's POV

I was walking to Johnny's house when I see a girl talking to Johnny. I quickly hid behind the bushes and then saw the girl and Johnny kiss. I started to cry and just ran to the park. When I got to the park, there wasn't a lot of people which is good because I don't want anyone to ask me what's wrong right now. I went to my favourite tree and sat under it. I curved into a ball and just kept crying and crying. Why would he do that? Did he even try to back away? The image just started to go over and over my head. I then felt sleepy and just went to sleep.

Johnny's POV

I tried running after the person. I saw that it was a girl. I couldn't catch up cuz she was so fast. I finally convinced myself that it was Kenzie. I tried calling her, I messaged her like 100 times but she just won't answer. I went to my bedroom and just cried.

Lauren's POV

I was just going downstairs when I hear sobbing from Johnny's room. I open the door and saw Johnny crying. I went up to him and rubbed his back.

"What's wrong John?" I ask.

"Nadia came and kissed me and I think Kenzie saw it", he starts to cry even harder.

"That's not good, do you want me to go talk to Kenzie?" I ask.

"Don't worry about it, she won't answer my phone calls and messages and who knows where she could've went", he says.

I then get out of his room. I called Maddie and asked if she could come over.

Sorry for short update and sorry for not updating for a while! I've been so busy since school is coming up but I'll make sure to update more soon. Don't forget to follow me and denisse in Instagram, _wattpadstars_!!!

HAPPY READINGS!!!