Chapter 28

Johnny's POV

I got up my bed and went to my bathroom. I looked like a mess. My eyes were red and my hair is crazy. I just got my book full of sketches when I see a note stuck in one of the pages. It says,

Dear my best friend/boyfriend Johnny,

I just want you to know that I love you so much and when you asked me out, it was the best thing that's ever happened in my life. I love your smile and your personality and I love you! I hope to make great new memories with you as my boyfriend!!! I love you best frandddddd!!!

From Kenzie

I start to cry. Why did Nadia have to do that? I need to find her. I looked everywhere but there was no hope. I went to the beach instead because that's where Kenzie and I lived to play when we get to see each other. I was just walking around until I came by the rocks. I wanted to just sit down and watch the waves but then I heard someone crying. It seems like it was coming from below. I looked down and there I saw my one and only love Mackenzie.

"Kenzie!!!" I scream.

She looks at me and just kept crying.

"Go away Johnny I don't want your excuses", she says through her sobs.

"Kenzie, I didn't cheat on you, she kissed me and I pulled back but it was too late", I explain.

"But why did she kiss you in the first place?" She asks.

"Well uh, she is my ex girlfriend. I didn't tell you because I knew it was gonna break your heart but all I wanna say is, I'm sorry. I hope you forgive me", I say.

"I'm sorry too Johnny, I should've let you explain, it's just that I'm new to this and I don't know what to do when things like this happens", she says.

"You don't have to say sorry, you'll always be my princess and one and only princess", I walk up to her and hug her.

The sun was setting and the sun set was beautiful! We looked at each other and we kissed.