Chapter 36

Johnny's POV

The door opens and I see my love, Kenzie. We stand there looking a each other and after about 3 seconds she hits me.

"OMG HOW COME YOU NEVER TOLD ME YOU WERE COMING?" she asks.

"Well I wanted it as a surprise", I reply back. I then see Maddie at The background and she smiles. She runs upto me and hugs me.

"Oh my God Johnny didn't know you were coming", she says.

She lets go of the hug and stands behind Kenzie. They both let me in and both of the girls, including Melissa, welcomed me.

"So where are you staying right now?" Kenzie asks.

"My parents are actually at the hotel right now and Lauren said she'll be coming later on", I answer.

"I can't wait for you to meet my friends!" Kenzie says excitedly.

I smile and nod.

Next day forward because lazy as f!

Mackenzie's POV

I wake up and get ready for dance. I was like 2x faster than my normal morning routine because Johnny is coming with me. I get in the car and go to Johnnys hotel. We both get in the car and go to the dance studio.

(At the studio)

I walk in seeing Ms. Abby and the girls. They all look at Johnny and he waved and smiles.

"Okay...guys this is Johnny Orlando, my boyfiend", I say nervously.

Everyone screams. Ms. Abby walks up to him and shakes  his hands. They all ask him so much questions until Ms. Abby said it's time for the pyramid. Obviously Maddie was at the top but I was just one step behind her so I was pretty pleased with myself.

"Alright, before we all start, Johnny, would you like to say something to everyone?" Ms. Abby says.

Johnny goes in the front and looks at all of us.

"Girls, ill be making a music video and all of you are part of it"

I used to hate him-a Johnny Orlando and Mackenzie Zeigler love story (COMPLETE)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें