Chapter 21

Johnny's POV

I wake up and I realize it was Monday (I'm sorry guys I don't even know the days there in) so I quickly text Kenzie.

Johnny-morning beautiful!
Kenzie- good morning babe!
Johnny-can't wait to see you today! I missed you so much!
Kenzie- John cmon, it's only been 24 hours that You haven't seen me 😂😂
Johnny-ok then I gtg I have to get ready for school love you!!!
Kenzie-love ya too babe!

I put my phone down and get up. I do my usual morning routine and go downstairs.

(Skip bus ride)

When we got to school, I went to my first class, English. I realised that I have it with Kenzie. I went up to her and we decided that we go to class together.

Mackenzie's POV

Johnny and I held hands and it was great. We sat down next to each other and listened to the teacher.

"Ok everyone, today is the due date of your projects so if you have it you and your partner can go on the front of the class and do your presentation. If you don't have your presentation here, I'm giving you the rest of the week to present it to the class. If you don't do it till Friday, just remember that this is part of your overall school grades", the teacher says.

I knew that Johnny and I left the project at his house.

"Hey, we left the project at your house., do you think you can bring it tomorrow?" I ask Johnny.

"Sure thing babe!" He says smiling.

I smiled back and then noticed the book that he's been sketching or writing on. Since we were dating, I wanted to ask what was in it.

"Hey what's on your book, I've noticed it since the very first day you came here", I say.

"Oh, it's nothing but I'll show You soon", he says kissing me on the cheek.

Hey guys!!! Sorry for not updating for a while, I had stuff to do but here's another chapter. Btw guys do me a huge favour. Can you guys remember what country there doing their projects cuz I forgot. If you do know, just comment it!!!

HAPPY READINGS!!!