Chapter 25

Mackenzie's POV

(The next day)

My mom came in my room with some breakfast. I sit down and start eating.

"Hope you like it darling!" My mom says.

I just smile and continued eating. I then get a text from Johnny. He said that I need to go to his house. Obviously I said yes. After I finished eating, I took a shower and got changed. I took my phone and told mom if I could go. She said yes. I took my penny board with me and just went to Johnny's house.

Johnny's POV

I thought of having Kenzie singing the song with me because she had a really good voice. I then heard someone knocking. I went downstairs and opened the door. Instead of seeing Kenzie by the door, I saw Nadia. Nadia was a really close friend of mine (btw I'm not hating on Nadia Turner) and she's on of Lauren's close friends. Okay, there's something I need to tell you guys. I actually dated Nadia before and I didn't want Kenzie to know. I broke up with Nadia because she was too much...koookoo!

"What do you want?" I ask.

"Well how do I say this in words...I want you back!" She says.

"No Nadia were over and I already have a girlfriend and I'm not planning of hurting her and breaking up with her", I tell.

"Oh you already have", she says smirking.

"What?" Before I could do any thing else, she pulled my shirt and leaned in and kissed me.

I was in shock. What if Kenzie saw this? For some weird reason I didn't want to back away. I knew that the only way to her was to kiss her back. So I did that. She then backed away and smiled. Then left.

I was about to close the door when I see someone running away. I just realised that I fucked up.

Anotha chapta for you guys!!! Hope you liked it!!! Don't forget to follow Just_in_life and me on  Instagram, _wattpadstars_ !

HAPPY READINGS!!!