Chapter 1

Your POV

I come out the class with Bobby.Everyone stares at us.I ignore all the stares while Bobby greet and smile at them."Why you greet them Bobby?"I ask."I'ts  bother you?"Bobby ask with a smile.This is Bobby.He is my brother.He like to smile and calm person,but opposite with me.I don't like smile and I'm cool person.We continued the walk to the cafeteria.When we enter the cafeteria we heard laugh."Why they laugh?"i ask Bobby."Bullies"he said.

Then my eyes catch a girl sit on the floor while a man pour the milk onto her.I walk toward the girl and help her to stand."What are you doing Brad?"Bobby ask wit calm tone."I pour the milk onto her.Why?I'ts that bother you?"Brad with a smirk and annoying tone."Take her to the toilet"I said to the Bobby while give the girl who is crying right now.Bobby took her and went to the toilet."Why you bully her asshole?"I ask with cold tone."Because i like it".The crowd in the cafeteria 'oooohhhh'.Then I take the the milk in front him and pour onto him."Are you like it?"I ask and put his face into his lunch."Asshole"I walk exit the cafeteria while the crowd laugh at him.

I grab a t-shirt and jean in my locker and walk toward the toilet.I saw Bobby help the girl to clean the milk."Take this.Change your clothe."

Lauren's POV

I saw Brad pour the milk onto the girl then someone open and close the door.It was Bobby and her sister Y/n.My eyes turn back to the girl while the crowd start laughing."Someone must stop him"Camila said.When Dinah stand to walk to the girl we saw Y/n walk towards the girl and help her stand."What are you doing Brad?"Bobby ask.Then Y/n give bobby the girl to the toilet."Why you bully her asshole?"her ask."Because i like it"he said.Y/N took the milk in front Brad and pour it onto him."Are you like it?" and put his face on the place.The crowd start laughing when Y/n exit the cafeteria.

"I like them"Normani said."yeah them help the girl but y/n scared me"Camila said."Why?"I ask."Bobby like to smile and calm person while y/n don't like smile and cool person."Camila said"Yeah they twin but have opposite attitude."Ally said.Student called them ASHMORE BROTHERS.They popular because their parent rich.

"I have Math class with them and damn they so smart."Normani said."What?"I ask."The teacher give us exam and they done answer it in 5 minute later.""Damn"Dinah said.

We finish our food and exit the cafeteria."Hey,it is true when they said Ashmore brother's parent want to buy this school?"Camila said."Where did you hear that?"I ask."Twitter"She said.

Your POV

After i gave the clothe to her i exit the bathroom with Bobby.We walk to our locker to grab some books for our last period.I walk to the class with Bobby and sit in the back class.I took out my zippo lighter from my pocket and play with it.I have a power called pyrokinesis. It's a control fire power while Bobby have a cyrokinesis.It's about ice.I know about my power when i in the middle school.Bobby gave me the zippo lighter in my birthday.Our parent know about our power and want us make it as secret.

I continued play with my zippo while Bobby read a book.The door open and close and I saw Five girl enter the class.It was lauren,normani,dinah,camila and ally.They always stick together. Icontinued play with my zippo. Then Bobby answer a call.I look at him."What?Who are you?DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH THEM!"He yelled.I saw him suprised.He never yell like that.

The student in the class stare him."What happen?"I ask him."We must go"He said.I don't say anything.He stand up and exit the classroom.I grab my bag and went to the door and exit the door.I run toward the parking where the my car park.Bobby sit in the driver sit and drive."What happen?""We must back home!"he said.

Camila's POV

We enter the classroom.I saw y/n play with her zippo.She saw us and continued play with her zippo.I go to my seat and put my bag."Hey all of you want go to my house?"Dinah ask."Yeah."They all answer."Food!"I said.

They all laugh.Our laugh stopped when someone yell."What?Who are you?Don't you touch them!"Bobby yelled to the phone.We never saw he yelled like that.Y/n look suprised.Then they exit the classroom."What happen?"Ally ask."I don't know Bobby look angry and y/n like didn't know anything"I said.

."Weird"Normani said.We back to the seat when the teacher enter the class and start teaching.What happen?It must be something important because Bobby look angry.

_____________________________________________________________________________