17

Wanda's pov

I smiled at them before walked out fron the room. I think i just grab my bracelet tomorrow. I walked in to the lift and go to the living room.

I walked out smiling widely. Tony sitting on the couch staring at me weird. "hey, based on your face, i think they are back together, i guess? " he said while eating a cookies.

"yup, I'm just very happy for both of them" i said and take a seat across him.

"i hope she can take care of the kid. I hope she can avoid y/n from being monster you know, we all know that she just use 15 percent of her  power,and with what happened when she outburst, it just 30 percent" tony said and opened a hologram of y/n fighting.

"what happened if she reaches 100?" i ask concerned.

"she can destroy the earth,or maybe all galaxies" bruse said from the stair. He walked down with steve and clint behind him.

"we must avoid that"clint said taking a seat beside tony.

"what about if she can control it? "bobby said and join us.

"its impossible . Either she die or the galaxy gone" bruce said.

"we must avoid that from happen " steve said.

"another 70 percent of her power is locked in her body, it must have something to opened it" clint said.

"she just opened the first stage of her power, when she outburt. It happens when she fought too many robot and maybe she thinks she can't handle it. Then she stressed, i think? "bobby said.

"if that so, we can't let her being depressed or anything"bruce said.

"but, with a problem between her and lauren,i don't think she can avoid it"clint said

"we need to help her" steve said.

"guys, i want you to meet someone" thor said from the door.

Camila's pov

We're at Starbucks now. When i said we actually it means the girls and Lauren's boyfriend, brad.

I don't know why, but I'm disgusting with him. I just can't hear he talked.

We don't care about him though, he just too busy trying to kiss lauren.

"i hope that y/n is fine" dinah sighed and continue drinking.

"yup, i know that we seen each other at school but i still miss her now" normani said.

"what's wrong with you guys today? Can't you just stop talking about her? " Lauren said and glared.

"what's wrong with us?  It is what's wrong with your boyfriend! You can't let him punch her just because she touch your shoulder! " dinah yelled.

"calm down"i grab her hand try to make her sat.

"no! You make her hurt and both of you will pay for that! " dinah yelled and walking out. Normani follow her.

"I'm sorry, I'm dissapointed with you lauren" with that, ally stand up and follow them.

"me too lo" i stand up quickly and follow ally.

We calmed dinah a little bit and went to ally's house.

------------------
Heyyo guys! I'm sorry with my bad grammar, i will try to improve that since english is not my first language btw if you have any idea on your mind, don't mind to share with me, you can comment or dm me.

Dont forget to vote and comment and go check my new avengers fanfic called expectations. Luv ya!!