10

Okay,before u read, i did'nt do it like the original age of ultron because i did'nt remember it also the x men will be on this book..Hehehe.. So enjoy and dont forget to vote and comment❤
________________________

Y/n's pov

"ultron" tony said. Shit. "tony if you involved this i want to stop it right now" steve said.

"oh the avengers and their friends, nice to meet you" the robot called ultron bow. "well at least he's polite than you clint" i chuckled.

"girls, hide behind the bar now" steve ordered and they run behind the bar quickly.

"what do you want?! " clint said.

"revenge." then some robots flew from the way ultron came.

Bobby shot the ice ball to some of the robots while me, did'nt want to burn the towers just shot the robots.

Steve already have his shield with him and threw it to the robots. Bruce just hide behind the bar to keep the girls safe. Clint have his arrow with him and tony already in his suit.

Nat also fighting beside me."why are they to many?!!"i shouted and keep shooting. After i said, i flew to the wall. I hitting the wall hard and something dripping from my head. "y/n!!!" the girls yelled. I'm trying to stand up but failing. I kneeling trying to stand up until one of the robot stand in front of me and grabbed me and threw me again to another wall beside the bar. "shit y/n!" yell natasha and shoot the robot that threw me before running to me but another robot attacked her

I just sitting there resting my back to the wall.

"shit,it hurt" i said and chuckled. "hey you okay? " ally asked behind the bar

"yeah.. Just hurt a little. Hey you okay dare buddy? " i asked and turn my head to look at bruce.

"yeah, im trying too keep the girls out. They too scared that all of you might die" he chuckled.

"hey!! Are you done with it?!! " i yelled to the avengers.

"yup. And now im trying to kill the ultron so he won't making trouble. You can get out from there now girls" tony said while facing the computer.

I'm stand and walking to the coutch, laying on it while my head resting oh natasha's lap.

Natasha's pov

She resting her head on mine and play with my finger.

" girls, since the attack, you will stay here for a while. So, we can make sure that all of you is save. You will stay above the y/n and nat's floor. If you need something you can call
J. A. R. V. I. S" tony said. They nodded and say thanks. "but how about our stuff?" normani ask. "i will call some agent to take it" clint said.

"i'm tired. I want to sleep" y/n whine. I chuckled. "okay okay, lets head to the bed. Girls you can follow us to your room. Bye guys i need to take this big baby to the bed" i said and chuckled. "i am a cute big baby. Oh and hot! " she said.

"no you're not hot, you're ugly and fat" bobby said and smirked.

"no, have you seen her abs? " dinah said.

"now, come on follow me" i stand up from the coutch and pulling y'n hand to help her stand.

"wait, are you two shared the room? Ow" normani asked and ally hitting her hand. "yeah, its just y/n have nightmare and since i the only girl i make the decision to sleep with her. " i said and make our way to the lift.

"hey do not forget to use the protection" bobby yelled make steve hit his head from the back. Y'n just rolled her eyes and closed the door.
It was silent until i heard y'n spoke.

"so girls, wanna hang out tomorrow? We can go to the cafe down the street. " she said. " yeah we love too. " lauren said and smiled. " can we get banana then? " camila asked excitedly.

"yeah of course, you wanna join red head? " she facing me . " i dont know, i have training tomorrow" i said amd she give me her famous puppy eyes. " ughh stop that.. I will join you" she yelled and hug me and i hug her back. I turned to the girls and i can see that lauren is giving a death glares. If it can kill it will kill me now. Oohh someone jealous.

"we arrive at your floow ma'ams" J. A. R. V. I. S. said. "okay if you need us we will be on top of your floor. Bye goodnight" y/n said and waving and the girls waving back.

Lauren's pov

i can't help myself but jealous!!! Ughhh!! Especially the interaction between natasha and y/n.

"hey lo, lets go"ally said and we enter a big room with 5 single bed. Well this room are so huge and we have our own floor with kitchen, mini pool and more else. "well, i think i will stay here forever " normani said. "shotgun! " dinah said and running to choose her bed.

"come on, pick your bed" normani said and i walked to pick my bed. Ally open the closet and there's already full with our clothes. Well, they do their worked so fast. I laying on the bed and started drifting to darkness.