12

Y/n's pov

Now i'm at my secret place. To let it all go. I dont know why i'm so mad. Damn nat! I know that she can punch him but she don't! Why she not defense herself?!

After few hours here, tony call.

Tony: hey y/n! Where are you? We have mission so get back here quickly!
Y/n: on my way.

I get up and clear the dust on my jeans and go to my bike. I started it and drove back to the tower.

Natasha's pov

"avengers!we have a mission and The girls maybe can help and where is y/n?" fury asked.

"i'm already called her. She will arrived anytime like-" before tony finished her line y/n come in.

"now" y/n said.

"good now lets started our meeting. " fury said.

"we have a mission. The hydra have been worked to make a serum. We think that they will use the serum to build an army. So we send you to this mission to destroy the serum and their base" fury said.

"avengers! Suit up and meet us at the helipad. The girls you can stay here and help us to watch them" fury said.

I saw y/n get up and go to the lift. I get up quickly to go with her. We get into the lift together. It was an awkward silent moment so i decide to start the conversation.

"where are you going earlier? "i turn my head to look at her.

"not your business" she answered coldly without looking at me. What's wrong with her?

"are you okay? "i asked her again
She just silent and get out from the lift. I followed het to our room. She opened her closet to take out her suit.

I know that this is hawkeye suit but pretend like is yours except the bow

I like to see her in her suit. It fits her and looks cool.

"stop looking at me and change" she says and go to toilet to change.

I get up and take my suit. I take off my shirt and jeans, leave the sportbra and panties only. I change my outfit and sit on he bed waiting for her to get out.

Then, she get out with her suit. She dont looked at me and just exit the room. I wonder what her problem is.

Y/n's pov

I dont want to look at nat. Im still mad at her though. I'm exited the room and go to helipad.

"hey y/n" tony greet me.
"hi" i said. Then the girls and the rest of avengers coming.

Lauren came to me and hug me. At first i dont know what i'm supposed to do but then i hugged her back.

"goodluck" she says and kiss my cheek. I smiled and nodded.