Chapter 3

Yours POV

It's been 2 months since the incident.I've been training to control my power and fight enemy in the avenger's building with Bobby.

I'm with Natasha in the training room.We being so close with her.She's nice.She like my sister.

I shoot the fireball to the robots."Wow!You improve a lot!Good for you"She said while clapping her hand."Yeah,thanks to you too"I said.Bobby eneter the room and said that Tony want meet us at meeting room.I and Natasha went to the room and sit on the chair.

"We meet here right now because I have 2 news.First,Hawkeye you have misson tonight and second its about y/n and bobby must go to the school start tomorrow"He said.

"I don't care.I miss a lot.So when can we leave?"I ask"Well we send you to your new home and you will go to school tomorrow."He said.

"I think we must packing right now"I said and exit the room.I go to my room and packing some clothes.It's not like I leave there forever.I will back to this building when weekend.

The door open and Natasha come in."Hey y/n i have something to give for you"she said while giving me a little box.I open the box and I saw a zippo lighter with shark sticker.

"Thanks Natasha.I love you!"I said while hugging her.She hugging back and after a few minutes I broke the hug."Be careful and control your anger kiddo"she said.    
"

Yeah I will.Don't worry I have Bobby with me"She smile and help me to packing my stuff.

I grab my bag and went to the living room where bobby's waiting."Hey ready to go?""Yeah.Bye natasha see you soon."

Skip on the jet
I arrive at a 3 storey house.I call Tony immedietly.

Y/N-y  Tony-t

y-hey!thanks to the house it was very huge and pretty.

t-hey kiddo.my pleasure.oh! in the parking it have 2 ducati superbike 848 evo orange and black bike and some cars.You can go to school with it.

y-woah!I love you tony!Thank you!!

t-hahaha its small matter

y-well i don't want to be rude but i have to go.Tell to everyone that i said Hi

t-okay kiddo take care.

I  ended the call and enter the house.Woah it was pretty big.I go to the upstair and it have 4 rooms.I saw bobby go inside the second room so i choose the first room.I unpacking my things and go to the bathroom to clean myself.

skip to next day

Lauren POV

I wake up and clean myself before go downstair.I take an apple and wait for Ally to take me go to school.A few minutes later i saw her car.I go inside the car and everyone already here.

"Hey girls"I greet them"Hi"they said.We silent went Ally start driving to the school.We arrived at school and go inside the school.We go to the locker to take our books.Then the main door open.It was the persons that we think never showed up.

Everyone lock their eyes at them."Hey it was real or i just halucinating?"Camila said"No..It was real.It was Ashmore's brother!"Normani said.

a/n-i'm sorry for bad grammar..i work hard to improve my grammar