13

Natasha's pov

After 10 minutes we lew, we arrive at the tower. The girls already waiting near the helipad.

"cap, can you help me bring this kid? I dont want to wake her up" he nodded and take y/n from me. We get out from the jet and greet by the girls.

"omg! You all safe! Anybody injured? And why steve hold y/n? Is she injured? " camila asked non-stop.

"hold on girl. First yes we're safe. Second nobody injured. Third, she sleeping. Fourth,no but she so tired. " tony answer while J. A. R. V. I. S help him take off his suit.

"take y/n to the lab, i want to check on her"dr. Banner said and with that capt and he left.

"how was the mission? " ally asked.

"not going well actually. The ultron shown himself along with two other teenagers. One of them manipulated y/n's mind. That's why y/n is sleep right now. Come on lets get it. Its getting dark outside" clint said and we enter the tower.

"where's lauren? " i asked. Not seeing the green eyed girl.

"she went to the lab along with dr. Banner" normani said.

"what's for dinner? I'm hungry" bobby whined.

"we decided to make spaghetti. Go take a shower and then go to the dining room" ally said. Bobby and clint looked at each other and running to their room to change.

I walked toward the lift amd go to my room to change. Then i go to the dining room. The spaghetti looks delicious but i didnt feel like to eating. I lost my appetite.

"hey nat? You dont eat? " clint asked.
"no, im full already. If you need me i'll be at the lab" they nodded and i go to the lab.

There's y/n. Laying on the bed. She look pale than usual.

"you worried about her? "a voice asked from the back.

"i scared that she will remember who is the girl is dr. Banner" i said without looking back.

"and whats wrong about it? " i urned my head to meet his eyes.

"i scared that she will not talk to me anymore" i said.

"you must telling her the truth" banner standing beside me.

"yeah, you must telling me the truth" i snapped my head to y/n's direction. She already sat with her back at the wall.

Y/n's pov

"y-you awake? " she stuttered.

"actually before you come in im already awake. But i think i wanna take a nap until you come in. Dr, i wanna leave no. I have school tomorrow. " dr. Banner noddded amd left the lab.

"why you not telling me the truth? Why you not telling me? "i asked. My eyes started watery.

"listen, its not i dont want to tell you but-" before she can finish it i spoke.

"why you not telling me that you still alive? Why you not telling me that you safe from that shot? Why you not telling me nat? I think that i lost you! Little do you know that fucking bitch send me to that nightmare?! Where i'll see you got shot and blood anywhere?! Oh my god! Why am i so dumb? Why i'm not realise that you are the girl. You always be here the entire of time.FUCK IT!! " now i can feel myself like crying. I can see that nat opened her mouth to talk. If she not explained i will went to my home now.

"you dont want to talk?! Okay, bye! " i get up from the bed and tried to stand but i fall on the bed. Fuck it. I whispered to myself.

"let me help you" she stand up to help me.
"no. Dont fucking help me. J.A.R.V.I.S called lauren. I need help here. " then lauren came in with the other girls and avengers. She go to by my side and help me standing.

"we went home now. We have school tomorrow and i dont want be in any mission on this time" i said to tony and i walked with help from lauren pass natasha. From the corner of my eyes i can see that her eyes is watering.

"okay kiddo. If you need anything just call me. " tony said. The other avengers say their goodbye and wave. We go to the basement. We take bobby's range rover amd went home.

We send the girls to their home and went home.

Natasha's pov

After she said that, i can feel my eyes watering. "nat are you ok-" clint touch my shoulder but i pushed it away.

"i'll be at my room"i said and left the lab. I go to my room. I sat on my bed and touch my face.

Then, i'm crying all night.

_______________________

Actually i dont have idea.. Please, please and please gimme some idea. I need your help.. And what you all think. Should i deleted this or keep it going?

PYRO  (Fifth harmony/You/The Avengers)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें