15

Natasha's pov

I miss this moments. God,  i miss her so much. I miss playing with her.

" hey, how long till we get there? " i asked.

" 10 minutes from now" clint said.

" hey nat,  can we have a talk? " bobby said and i nodded. I stand up and go to him.

" can you take care of her when i'm go to mission or what?" he said.

"of course.. But i need to settle everything with her" he nodded.

We get out from the jet and enter the tower. Steves put y/n in our bedroom. I go to toilet and change my clothe. I get out and see her sleepy peacefully.

I change her clothe and lay beside her. I close my eyes then everything went black.

~Next morning~

Y/n's pov

I opened my eyes to met the red hair. Her arm rested on my body. I miss her warm. I tried to get out from the bed without wake her up.

I go to the toilet to do my routine. I look at my clothe and it was different from yesterday. Maybe she change it.

I put on my sneakers and get out but not forget to kiss her forehead.

"J.A.R.V.I.S if she freaked out whe she get up, tell her that i went to school" i said walked out.

I go to the living room but its only clint and bobby.

"hey" bobby greeted and i waved.
"let's go to school now" i said and he nodded.
"wait, before you go y/n. I have question. Will you forgive her? "clint said.
" I will forgive her but not myself" then i headed to garage to take my bike while bobby take his car.

I arrived at schook and parked my bike. I entered the school and meet the girls while bobby already gone to his class.

"hey girls, where's lauren? " i asked not seeing the eyed green girl.
"umm.. She with brad" nomarni said.
"pardon? "i said.
"brad asked her out yesterday after you tell ally to get us home"dinah said.
"oh..wait brad? That jerk? " that's all what i said.
"he not a jerk. He is charming and handsome plus gentleman" someone said. I turned back to see who it is and guess who its lauren!
"its only a day and you already describe his that?  Please open your eyes babe" i said and touch her shoulder. Then,  a punch meet my cheek make me fall.
"what the hell?! " camila said and the girls running beside me except lauren of course who is standing beside his 'boyfriend'.
"dont touch my girl bitch" that no-lips boy said.

"who are you to called me bitch" i stand up and punched him twice harder make he bleeding and fall. I started to punch him repeatedly until lauren push me.

"WHAT THE HELL Y/N? ARE YOU LOSE YOUR MIND! YOU CAN KILL HIM! YOU CAN'T JUST PUNCHES HIM BECAUSE HE PUNCH YOU ONCE." lauren yelled at me.

"he started first"i said and rolled my eyes.
" can you please not make any trouble?! Dont blame anyone but yourself. Dont talk to me and go near me!!"with that she left with brad. He mouthed 'i won'. I can feel my eyes change to bright orange now meaning i'm angry.

"are you okay? There's a bruise lets take you to school nurse" camila said while put her hand on my cheeks.
"no, i'm fine" i said and take my bag. I walked with the girls to our class.

~skip class coz im lazy bruh~

Finally the bell rang. I get out from my class and walked along the hall. I go to my locker and put my stuff but of course to see brad making out with lauren since her locker across mine.

"hey y/n"camila said make me head snapped to my left.
"wanna hang out today? " she asked
"no.i dont think so, i need to go somewhere.Oh,and i will not go to school for few days. I will go to 'business trip'"i said and kissed her cheeks before left the school. I go to my bike and saw bobby there.

"i already tell you to ask her earlier" he  spoke firsr.
"i dont think so. I already expected they will be together. She fall easily" i said and get onto my bike.

"well, see you at tower. I want to meet some of my friends" i nodded and drove back to the tower.

I parked my car and enter the tower. I walked across the living room to meet by the avengers except bruce.wanda and thor.

"hey how's school" steve asked.
"great" without looking at them.i dont want to show my bruise. They probably hitting me with all the questions.

"hi y/- wait,  whats wrong with your face? Are you getting into fight? " wanda said from the stairs and walked quickly to my side.
"face? "tony asked.
"its only a bruise" i said but wanda dragged me to sit with the avengers. And here we go. 3,2,1-

"who did that? "
"is it hurt"
"why dont you fight back? "
"boy or girl? "
"how many? "
"want me to kick them? "

"guys i'm okay, im perfectly fine. Let me answer that. Brad, lauren's boyfriend. Nope. Because i dont feel to. Boy. Only him. No thanks" i said and take a seat beside natasha since its the only seat left.

"but why? " steve ask.
"i asked the girls where she is. They said she with brad. They said the two are together. I said that brad is a jerk. Then she showed herself fighting over brad. I tried to opened her eyes and put my hand or her shoulder. Then brad punch me. I punches he back. But lauren mad. And say it was my fault"i say and lay my back to the couches.

"Brad?  That no lips boy? Euwww" Wanda said.

"that piece of shit"clint said.
"language! "steve glare at him.

"are you okay? " natasha finally spoken.
"yup.totally fine"i smiled at her. I looked at clint and he give me a weird look. Whats wrong with that look?

"by the way, im going take a nap.bye" i said and stand up.
"but lets clean your bruises first.lets go wanda"natasha pulled my hand to our bedroom.

I smiled and looked at our hand. I miss this so much.

______________________________

Sorry for late update. I dont have idea and this is the best that i can give. Sorry about my grammar. And dont forger to vote and comment. Dont forget to reccomend to your friends too. If you have idea please comment or just dm me. Luv ya❤