18

Lauren's pov

What's wrong with me? I know that I'm in love with y/n,but I'm not safe around her, it's too dangerous while she fighting the enemy. I'm scared that she can't protect me. Being with brad is the only way that i can stay safe.

"hey babe" brad said and kiss me on the mouth. I didn't kiss back at first but then i kiss him back. I don't know why, it just happpen.

"stop, there's many people here.come on, let's just go to the class"i break the kiss and take her hand to our class.

I walked in to the class with brad's hand around my waist, actually its near my butt but i don't care thought.

I see the girls aling with y/n and bobby. It's looks like thay have a good time.

Camila being pushed on the floor bu dinah and she just sitting there and pout. They laugh,then y/n take her hand and make her sat on her lap. Wait what's wrong with her? She knows that y/n is mine right? Ughh lauren stop this! You're brad's now, move on girl!

Y/n's pov

I see lauren walked in with brad into the class. Well, i don't care though, it's time to move on.

"i am stronger you know" dinah said and pushed camila until she fell on her butt. We laughed and she just sat there while pouting.

"awww come on, sit here on my lap. Dinah don't be mean" i said and grab her hand and bring her on my lap.

Camila smile and smirk at dinah.

"I'm not, I'm just pushed her a little she just dramatic" dinah defense herself.

"no I'm not" camila argue

"yes you are"dinah said.

"okay girl, stop it! No one win okay" bobby stop them before anything go worse.

"hey y/n, I'm sorry for ask this but how are you and lauren? " normani ask amd got punched by ally on the arm.

"hahahaha it's okay ally. I think it's time to move on, you know, it's dangerous if she'll be around me. I think i will move on" i said and looked at lauren before turning back my attention to camila.

~skip coz I'm lazy~

"hey since tomorrow is saturday, wanna sleepover at our house? " bobby asked while walking to parking.

"yeah, why not? It must be fun! "dinah said. They agreed.

"come over to our house at 5" bobby said and started his car engine.

"do you need a ride to my house? "i ask camila.

"umm no, i can take cab" she said smile.

"no!you come with me then, wanna go to my house now? We can stop at your house to get your things" i ask her.

"yeah sure" she smiled widely.

I take her hands and we get into my car. I started the engine and drove to the cabello's.

"wait here and I'll grab my things really quick" she said before get out from the car and enter her house.

"bye mum! Bye dad! "  she yelled and running out from the house 5 minutes later.

"wow, you didn't joke about being quick" she chuckled and i drove to my house.

It takes 15 minutes because there's not too much cars. I enter my house and parked my car. Bobby's car already here.

I get out from my car and quickly went to camila to open her door.

"wow, what a gentleman" she chuckled. I smiled and grab her bag.