21

The past few months have been happy, no enemy threats, surprise attacks and suprisingly there's no homework. That's the best thing that ever happened.

Well,Camila had been with Shawn for about 3 weeks already, while Dinah had been with the normani after me and Camila had seen them two together make out in the room a few weeks ago. Lauren? Lauren had already cut off her relationship with Brad when she learned that Brad was cheating on her back with Ally. They have not spoken to Ally since the incident.

What happened to the ultron? Well, he's been temporarily gone since The Avengers invaded his base. Me and lauren? we have a mutual agreement to stay remain as a good friends. Thor has returned to asgard for some business and will be staying there for a while. The Hulk also follows thor because he wants to be with his lover who is also an asgardian. This is because Natasha has rejected him by saying that he is not interested in any relationship.

Bobby? well bobby joined the army the day after we invaded the ultron base. Clint returns to his home to take care of his pregnant wife. Tony and pepper are married and living in their new home . Technically, in this tower there's natasha, pietro, wanda and me.We decided to have a dinner together between the avengers and my friends.

Me, pietro and wanda are sitting on the sofa watching a twilight movie. Pietro rested his head on his shoulder while eating popcorn. "Hey what are you all watching?" natasha walked up to us wearing only a sweatshirt and a t-shirt. "people with fangs, suck blood nyum nyum" I said while show him the fangs using my fingers. "Twilight again?" he laughed a little and then took a sit next to me. "and yet you still decided to watch it with us" I smiled and laid my head on her thighs. Natasha's hands start playing with my hair.

"What are you going to cook for dinner?" I look at wanda. "Maybe chicken and spaghetti" she said. "YEAY SPAGHETTIE" me and pietro said in unison and we laughed. "But I'm hungry right now" I said while rubbing my stomach. "you want to eat?" asked natasha while looking at me. "Yeah pretty please or I'll starve to death. I'm sure you will miss me when I dead "I said while making puppy eyes and she laughed. "What do you want? pizza? " wanda asked. "YES! and please no vegetables" me and pietro said again and again. I'm pretty sure that we're the real twin. Natasha laughed again and took her phone to order pizza.

"Hey wanna play a game?" I got up and asked them excitedly. "What game?" pietro asked. "UNO!" I said while holding the uno card. "Duh bruh" pietro said while re-watching the tv. I pouted and lay down on Natasha's thigh. The rain started to fall heavily outside the tower. "Hey y/n, is it hot for you to dress like that?" asked wanda while looking at my hoodie and shorts. I grinned and shook my head. "It's comfortable" i said. The atmosphere become quiet with the sound of tv and rain outside. I turned my head towards Natasha's stomach and hugged her waist. I closed my eyes slowly and everything went dark.
_______________________________
"hey y/n, wake up" i heard a voice and a pair of hands shook my body. My head no longer on natasha's thight.I opened my eyes to be met with a pair of green eyes.

"hey nat, what time is it?" i said and sit up.
" 6 already, come on go take a shower they will arrive soon" she said and pulled my body to stand up. I groaned and walk to the elevator. I push the button of my floor. I walked into my room and grab my towel.

Natasha's pov

"hey everything's ready?" i asked while placing the plate on the table.
"yeah" said wanda while washing her hands. "Tell me again who's coming?" pietro asked.

"Dinah,Normani,Shawn,Camila and Lauren. Already asked Ally but not sure if she decided to show up" y/n shrugged while walking down the stairs.

"Do we really need to dress fancy?" pietro adjusting his tie.

"let me help you" wanda chuckled and walked towards his twin brother.

"well, it's been forever since we have dinner with someone so i think why not dressing fancy" i said.

"you guys are so stunning" y/n said mentioning me and wanda.

"i always love to see you in suits" wanda grinned. Y/n smiled while mouthed thank you. Wanda wearing dark red dress and do her hair. Pietro wearing a suit with black tie. Y/n wearing suits also but with turtleneck. While me, wearing a nice black dress with some lace.

————————

HI GUYS! I'm really sorry cuz for last year i haven't be able to update anything cuz i need to focus on my big exam. i have been thinking to ending my story but what about you guys? do you really think i need to stop it here?