Chapter 8

"i don't think you've been met her anywhere before"i said to the others.They just nodded unsure with my answer.I walking to the living room.They all sitting on couch trying to get comfortable.

"girls,this is natasha and natasha this is lauren,camila,ally,dinah and normani"i said while pointing at them.Natasha greeted them.

"hey bob i'm hungry"natasha said while scrolling her phone.

"hmm..let me order pizza for all of us"he said and called the pizza.After that,we watched some movie until we heard a knock from the door.

"i think it's pizza.i'm gonna get that."bobby said and go to the door.We continued watching.

Suddenly we heard bobby arguing."let me check them"i said and getting up.I saw a man but not a pizza man."Hey,everything okay?"i asked.Then,the mysterious guy shoot bobby with laser.Bobby fell on me."What the fuck?who are you?!"I gritted my teeth .The girls just standing there while natasha helped bobby standing.He continued shoot the laser repeatedly."HIDE!!"i yelled to the girls while natasha already fighting.A few another man comes behind the mysterious guy.I fighting the man non stop until someone yelled.

"y/n help!!"Lauren yelled.i saw they surrounding by two man with swords on their hands.I running onto the man and kicking.I shoot them with my power.Half of our house was wrecked.We must get out from here.

"Nat!we must get out from here!"I yelled while fighting.She nodding before yelled to the girls to follow her."y/n let's go!"bobby yelled.

"i will behind you!"i said before kicked the last man.I running to the door.i saw bobby and the others outside.I fastest my running before i feel someone grab me from the back.I keep punching the man until i fell pain coming from my stomach and i was stabbed.i keep fighting until the floor that i'm standing is wrecked.

"y/n!!"they yelled.I fell from the house.Then,i feel like i'm flying.I opened my eyes and saw it's tony before i fall in the dark.

Natasha's pov

Thank goodness tony came in the right time.Tony already brought y/n to the tower.Right now,i,bobby and the girls heading to the tower using a y/n and bobby's van.

We enter the Avengers tower.We go to the lab seeing y/n laid there with bandage around her stomach.

"She's fine.she will wake up soon"bruce said.I looked at the girls.

"Girls,i want to tell you the truth.so let's go to the living room."i said

"yeah"they said.They weird to say that in the same time.

We go to the living room.They sit on the couch make themself comfortable while i sit on another chair.

"so,i am natasha romanoff a.k.a. black widow.when y/n and bobby's house burning on fire.We saved them from the burning house.it's because someone bad started the fire.After we save them.We teach them how to control their power and training to be more stronger.Bobby can control ice while y/n can control fire."i said.

"So all of you are the cousin that they said they stayed?"Normani asked

"yes.since you know this.i want all of you to keep this as a secret.Don't tell anyone except your family"i said.they nodded

Lauren's pov

y/n has power? wow! I think it's just avengers who has power like hulk and thor.Natasha already gone to go to check on y/n.I saw that they really close.i'm jealous because they cute when they around each other.We talked to each other until bobby came to said that y/n already wake up.

We make our way to see y/n laid on the bed with natasha beside her.

"Hey y/n..umm how are you feeling?"I asked.

"good"she said while smile.Natasha whispered something before she blushing hard while natasha laughing.

"I will leave you and y/n go get it"she said while winking and then laughing."SHUT UP!"she yelled while blush.i wanna know what natasha say when she whispered at her."hey y/n,you didn't tell us that you can control the fire"camila said and smacking her arm.

"hmm who's telling you?"she asked."it was me!"natasha smirk said while standing at the door."i thought you have training with clint?"she asked"i'm forgot my phone"natasha said while holding the phone."btw,if she doesn't tell us anyway we know because we saw at the fight earlier."Ally said."ouh..yeah..she just can't stop talking"she whispered."I heard that!"natasha yelling.We all laughing.

"how it fell when you have power?"i asked"it feels great.but bruce tell me that my power is dangerous.if i not control my anger it will controlling me and make me as a monster.i'm different than bobby.He can control he ice.it's safe since it can't doing anything on him"she said.i saw sadness on her eyes."You won't be a monster.you not a monster y/n"ally said."thanks 'sunshine"she said.

"Hey,there's a thing with you and natasha?"Dinah asked while wiggled her eyebrows."What?Nat?ughh if i was a boy.i never ever date nat.We don't have anything.JEEZ"She said."It just you two cute when you and her around."Ally said.I can't help but feel sad?

"i hope it was me"i said quietly."What did you say lo?"camila asked."uh i-its no-nothing"i stuttered.Shit why i am stuttered.

"you okay?"y/n asked."Yeah.it's just i'm tired"i said while forcing a smile.