Chapter 7

Y/n pov

It's lunch time!! I was hungry right now. I wait for bobby before go to the cafeteria. Then, he comes and we make the moves to the cafeteria. I enter the cafeteria and sit at the corner table.

I was talk with Bobby when my phone ringing.
It was video call from Natasha

Y-hey! How are you? I miss you so much
N-hey! I'm good. I miss you too. So, how about the school?
Y-it's good. How the others?
N-hawkeye and cap going to the mission while Tony going somewhere so I'm lonely.

She pouted. Aww cute..

Y-aww..stay strong sis. I will go to the tower this weekend. Wait for me. Wait! Where are you? It's just like you not in the tower.
N-i go out to find a food. I'm hungry.so, bye I got to go love you
Y-love you too! Bye! Take care.

I ended the call. "Who's that? "Bobby furrowing his eyebrow ."Nat"someone coming to our table.

"Hey, can we sit here? "I lifted up my face and I saw camila and the girls.

"Yeah sure. Why not? "Bobby said while giving them a smile.

They sit. Camila is beside me and beside her is ally. In front her is Lauren and beside Lauren is normani while bobby in front of me

"So where are you when you two gone? "Ally ask

"Umm.. We stay at our cousin house in new York. "Bobby said.

they mouthed 'ooh'."so<wanna go to our house after school?just want to know all of you better."booby asked.

"sure,why not?"ally said.then the bell ringing."bye meet all of you after school"bobby said while waving.i waving to lauren and she waving back.

-skip-

i walking to the parking lot.I saw there were five girls and bobby there."hey sorry im late"i said

"it's okay.let's go."i,bobby,lauren and camila enter the ford ranger while normani,dinah and ally ride ally's car.

when we in the bobby's car,my phone ringing.it was natasha.

y-hello

n-y/n!!!

y-hey don't yell!

n-your house in danger!there's someone in your house!

she said before hanging up."bob,drive faster!"

"why?"bobby asked."nat said there was an enemy in our house."i said.

lauren and camila just quiet since they don't know nothing.

-skip rides-

we exit the car and enter the house.'hmm it's seem safe'then we heard sounds from the kitchen.i go to the kitchen and..

"nat?what the hell?"natasha turning face to look at me."hi?"she said.

everybody arrived at kitchen."hi everyone"nat said

"what are you doing here?"i asked.

"i'm pretty boring so i came here.but you not at home so i called you."she said while eat a banana.

"wait,why you look so familiar?we have met before?"lauren ask.Shit."i don't think so"i said.

_______________________

i know its short because i don't have any idea.please give me some and sorry because i won't update.i've been busy with my exam