Chapter 2

Bobby POV

We arrived at home and i quickly go inside the house.I went to the living room and saw my parent knock out on the floor.Then y/n arrive behind me.We saw someone with a black hoodie stand up from the couch.

"Hello bobby and y/n"He said with a smirk."Who are you and what do you want."I said."I want this serums"He sai while pointed at the bag full with serums."What do you want do with that?"y/n ask coldly."I WANT TO MAKE ARMY TO DESTROY PEOPLE LIKE YOU AND I WILL START WITH YOU TWO."He said.Three big guys come out from the door.One of them was big and his them was metal.Two of them has a sword on their hand.

We start fight when the big guy punched us.I use my power to fight them but its not effect him i saw my sister fight the other two.

She use the fire to burn them but they also not effect.Then one of them inject her with a serum.She fell off.

I ran to my sister but when I want to touch her i feel something in my body.I feel weak and knocked out.

No one POV

"I don't know it's so easy"Said the big guy."What do you want do now?"ask the guy with sword."Burn them"the black hoodie said."You know it's not affected them""it will because the serum make their power very weak."

The big guy nodded and take the petrol in the kitchen and pour it everywhere.He take y/n zippo and burn the house.Their exit the house and enter the car and leave.

Lauren POV

We exit the class when the bell ringing.We go to the parking where dinah's car park.I sit in the back car while Dinah in the driver sit.Ally,Camila and Normani go to Ally's car.We drive out the school. 

"Where are your parents?"I ask"They go to my grandmother's house.She sick."She said. i 'oo' to she.I turn on the radio.It play mirror-lil wayne ft. bruno mars.

I look at the window just hummed the song.Dinah stop the car suddenly."Why you stop the car?"I ask turning my head to see her." isn't that ashmore brothers' house?"She said while pointing at the house burning.Many people outside the house.We go out from the car and go to the house.I saw Normani,Ally and Camila also there.

The fireman tried to stop the fire."What happened?"Ally ask the female in front him."I don't know.I came out from the house when i hear firemen's siren and i saw this house already burning."She said.

Your POV

I open my eyes when i hear beeping.I blink few seconds to adjust my sight.I saw everything white and my hand full with wires connected to the monitor.I pull the wires and walk to the door when suddenly it open from outside.I saw a woman enter the room with a man behind her that i can't see clearly.I throw a fireball to her but it become an ice.

"Chill y/n"someone said.It was bobby."Bobby?Who is this woman?"I pointing at the woman.

"Are you okay widow?"Two guy enter the room."Who are you?"I ask."i'm Tony Stark,this is steve and natasha"The man with suit said."Wait aren't you Avengers?"I ask."Yes y/n"Bobby said.

"Where are we?WAIT!WHERE'S MOM AND DAD?"I shout."We at Avengers building and..."Bobby said with guilty face."and they died"He said.

"No..."i said with tears running down my cheeks.Natasha come near me and hug me.I crying on her shoulder."Shhh"She whisper at my ears.The others left the room and leave me with Natasha.

2 months later...

Lauren POV

It's been 2 months since y/n and Bobby disappear.They don't come to school.Everyone ask where are they?I'm with the ther girl in the cafeteria.I've been thinking if y/n okay? Wait!Why i thinking about her?I not like her so why I thinking about her.Maybe I have  tiny tiny tiny crush on her.

"Hey Lauren!"Camila slap my hand."Y-yeah?"I said."you zone out..again"She said.
"What are you thinking?"Ally ask.

"N-nothing"I stuttered."You stuttered.Tell us what you've thinking about"Camila said.I nodded."I've been thinking if y/n and bobby save and where are they.They not show theirself.It's been 2 months and no news about them"I said

"Yeah..It's been 2 months they disappear and no news.."Camila said."Lauren!"Dinah yelled

"What?"I said."Are you like y/n?"she ask with a smirk."N-no why?""Nothing"She answer with a smile on her face.