16

Natasha's pov

I grabbed her hand and left the room with wanda. We going to our room. She sit on the bed while wanda taking out the band aid.

" are you still want to catch her? " wanda said while cleaning my bruise.

"i don't know. If she happy with her, then i just let it be" i said and winced when wanda touching my bruise.

" what about if he hurt her? " she asked.

"i don't know, it's time for me to move on" i said and looking down.

"here, all done" wanda said and get up.

I nodded and stand up. Well i didn't see where is natasha, i think she is in downstair already. I walked to my room to get changed. I enter the room and go to bathroom. I walked out with bra and short only.

"h-hey, didn't hear you come in" i said when i see the red hair girl sitting on my bed.

"yeah, i just came in, umm y/n, I'm sorry because I'm did not tell you earlier, fury make me do this. I'm sorry" i saw her eyes get watery.

"no, i didn't mad at you, I'm mad because i didn't realise that it was you, yeah you change a lot but i miss you sis" i said and smile weakly.

"awww i miss you too baby, come here, i want to cuddles" she said and opened her arm

"I'm a cute big baby, and hot" i smirk and cuddle with her.

"euuuu, you're fat and clumsy " she said and playing with my hair.

I hugged her tight before the darkness take over.

______________________

Guys!  I'm so so sooooo sorry, I'm just done with my big exam,so btw I'm running out of ideas, please help me with some idea,  pleaseeee, btw I have new story called expectations it's an avengers fanfic, so go read,vote and comment guys love ya