Chapter 5

Y/N POV

"Do you want join us lunch?"Camila asked."i'm already ate.i meet you later."i said before left.

I walking through the hall.I put my headphones and play shuffle.

"Y/n!!"I turn my head back and saw camila running towards me.

"Yes?"I asked.

"Are you okay?"she furrow her eyebrow.

"Yeah?why are you asked like that?"i ask.

"nothing..it's just like your mood change suddenly."She said.

"i remember about bobby just now."i said.

"where are you wanna go?"camila asked.

"secret place.wanna follow?"i asked.

She smile widely before nodding several times.i chuckled saw she likes that.Childish.I grab her hands and walking towards the main door.We bumped with the girls and brad.

"Where are you wanna going?"ally said.

"Secret"i smirked and saw that lauren staring at my hand and camila.

"Let's go.bye girls."i said before grabbing camila's hands to the outside.We enter my car and i drive to the secret places.It takes 10 minutes from the school.

"We're here"i stopped my car in front of the forest.

"what are we doing here?"she asked.

"Just follow me"i said before exit the car same with camila.Then,we walked into the forest.

DINAH POV

"where do you think they going?"Normani ask.we at infront of my locker.Brad is with his friends.

"I don't know.it's looks like special"Ally siad.

"i think it's gonna be something between them."i said.

"i don't think like that"Lauren said.

"Why?"i said

"because they just know each other.it's too early"she said.

"it's can be something on them.All of you know that camila likes y/n"i said.

"WHAT?Camila likes y/n?she can't"Lauren shocked.

"wait.you don't know?"Normani said.

"no."lauren said.

"camila didn't tell you?you is the one who is closer with her more than us."Ally said.

LAUREN POV

Camila likes y/n?oh no!how about they have something.Wait?why i care about this i'm with Brad.But i don't likes y/n with camila.Ugghhh.AND I SAW THEY HOLDING HANDS TOGETHER JUST NOW!!

Lauren you have brad,lauren.Brad!not y/n!you with brad for 2 months!forget y/n!

"Lauren?are you okay?"ally said while wave her hand in front of my face.

"Y-yeah!"i said.

"I've been try to talk to you about 5 minutes"ally said.

"5 minutes?"i shock.

"Yes,are you sure you okay?"normani asking.

"Yeah.umm are you done?if yes lets go"i said before start walking.

________________________

I know it's short.please give me ideas.leave it in the comment and sorry for the late update.i have exams last week