11

-Next day-

Y/n's pov

"nat, nat wake up. We are gonna out today!! Come on get up!! " i shake her body lightly. But she still didn't move.

I take a deep breath and "NAT!! WAKE UP NOW!! " I jump in the bed.

"okay, okay!! I'm up!! " she say and get up.

"go and get a shower.i'm already pick your clothe" i said and pulled ger to the bathroom. After 5 minutes, she get out with towel around her body. I turn back to give her space to change.

" you know, you can seeing it right? We're in the same gender. " she said.

" no i think, i stuck like this. " i said.

" okay and i'm....... Done! Lets go" natasha said and take my hand and left the room.

When we get to the ground floor, the other avengers and the girls already there. "morning guys" i said cheerful and smile widely

"someone excited" natasha laughed.

Lauren's pov

Me and my girls shocked to see y/n so happy and smile widely. We did'nt see that type of y/n. At school, she will be serious and cold all the time. So we're suprised to see that y/n.

"are you okay girls, you look so shocked" tony said.

"yeah we're fine. It just, it is the first time we saw y/n smile widely. At school, she will be silent and cold all the time" normani said.

"she dont want to show the real her to the others. Actually, she is really hyper and we can't take it except nat. Sometimes she will prank us. At one time she will gone to hellicarier and prank the other agents including fury. I dont know how nat handle her. " bobby said while looking at y/n who is playing with bruce.

"i got a magic" natasha smirk.

Natasha's pov

"okay girls, come on lets go. Y/n stop playing! Lets go" after she heard i'm calling she stop play and running to basement to pick the vehicle.

Me and the girls take the lift to go to basement while y/n use the stairs and probably already there.

When we get out from the lift, we saw y/n arleady on a bike.

"do you want to take that? " i asked.
"yup. Can i? "she asked and i nodded.
"oh and i want to go somewhere before i go to the cafe so all of you can go there first. "we nodded and i pick a range rover since we're many.

Lauren's pov

The drive were silent until dinah spoke. " natasha, i want to ask you. Earlier bobby said that only you can take y/n'pranks. Why? " natasha look at dinah who is sitting at the passenger sit.

"i'm used to it. I know that she will not pull to hard prank for me but still dangerous. " she said still looking at the road.

"i know that one of you like y/n.no probably love her right? I want to tell you why she do not want to show the real her at the school. Actually their parents worked with SHIELD and all of us actually know them. When they only a kid, y/n get closed to a girl there. Its like siblings relationship. The girl also an agent there. A few years old from her. At that time, she still dont know about her power until one day SHIELD was under attack and both of them stuck at the weapons room. She tried to get out but they cant. Y/n gets stressed that make her power became powerful and burst out. The weapons got out of control and a gun shot the girl at the stomach. Y/n got scared when she saw blood coming from her stomach, she want to help but she too scared. Finally, she running away and gone for few days. The girls safe although but it left a scar. After few days, the agents found her at the forest. She too scared too touch people afraid that she will hurt them. So, the director send the girl at the other SHIELD agencies in california to train the girl hard so it not happen again. At first, y/n scared at us. But few months later she opened to us and show the real herself. She being serious to avoid her feelings. She scared that she will hurt anyone. The girl alway meet her but Y/n can't remember her because she change 100%." natasha said.

"it looks like you know much about them" camila said.

"yeah. The girl tell me. We're bestfriend though. But past this years, i didnt see her. Okay,we already here. " natasha said and parked the car.

Camila's pov

We get out and go to the table at the corner of the cafe. A young waiter came and take our order and flirting with us mostly natasha. I know that natasha can easily kick his butt but she dont.

After a few minutes, our drinks came. The boy still flirting with nat and it getting jerk.

"hey, do you free this weekend, wanna go out with me? Maybe go grab some coffe or go watch some cinema?" he licka his lips and wink at natasha. Natasha rolled her eyes. When natasha did not answer his question he take a seat beside her.

"can you go to do your work or i will kick your butt"natasha warned.

"i think i will grab your butt first and come to my place? " he still did'nt want to move.

"dawg just leave or i will give you a poly beat down. " dinah said.

"if i dont? " he said again grab natasha's hand.

" i will make you." y/n grab his hair and pulled make him standing. Since y/n taller than him, he looked up.

Y/n throw him to the floor.
"waiter, i want to take out this drink! And you! " she grabbed his collar and slam him to the wall. Y/n's face were red trying to controlled her anger.

"it is rude to treat a lady like that! AND DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH THE GIRLS!! ESPECIALLY THE RED HAIR ONE THAT YOU TOUCH EARLIER! DO YOU HEAR THAT!! " she yelled and the boy nodded. She breath hardly. She take natasha's hand and we get out from the cafe.

"g-go back t-to the t-ower. I h-have something to d-do" she stuttered and get on her bike and left us there.

"come on lets go. I dont want her to get angry again" natasha said and we get into the car.

Lauren's pov

"this is not the first time? " i ask

"actually this is the first time. She really a cool girl. " natasha said.

" why did'nt you fight back? "ally asked.

"actually, i saw her at the front door. I just wanna saw what she will do. I dont know that she will mad like that. Like really really mad"natasha said

"yeah she looks so protective over you. Like you really mean something to her" normani said.

Yeah, i can see it when y/n get mad. Like they have something. I wish that i'm the one that she protect.