14

*imagine you is rose ruby

No one's pov

Its been 2 months since y/n left the avengers tower. In this 2 months, she really dont talk much. She will answered when she thinks need to answer while natasha always gone to mission so she can forget about her for a while. But who knows deep inside her she miss y/n.

Y/n's body look more muscular now because she always do workout everyday. She also get some tattoes.

Y/n's pov

Its been 2 months since i remember her. I dont mad at her but myself. I mad because i didnt realise she entire this time.

"hey y/n,wanna hangout today? " camila asked.

"yeah, sure" i said and smile.

"okay, meet us at starbucks after school"she said and walked away.

I smile while looking at her until someone tap on my shoulder. I turn back my head and meet with a pair of green eyes.

"hey"lauren said and kissed my cheeks.
"hi babe"i said and smile.

No, no we're not together. Its like we're close.

"hey are you still mad at natasha? " she asked.
"i dont know"i said.
"how's bobby? "she asked while intertwined our finger.
"he will gone to mission a lot now" i said and kissed her forehead.
"when will you visit the avengers? "lauren asked again.

"lauren jauregui, can we drop this topic? " i looking at her and she nodded. She know when i said her full name,i'm mad.

"come on, lets go to starbucks"i grab her hand and go to my ferrari. I opened door to her and closed it. I started the engine and drove to the starbucks.

~skip driving coz im lazy~

I parked the car outside the starbucks. I opened the door for her and we entered the door. I search where is camila and they were at the corner of the cafe.

"hey guys" lauren said and take a seat beside ally and i seat beside her.
"took long enough or you need to stop for 'EMERGENCY'? " Dinah smirks and wiggle her eyes.
"stop it Dinah.we're stucked at the jam earlier" i said when lauren's face getting red.

We ordered our drinks and wait for it. We talking a little until our drinks arrive.

Then we heard screaming from outside and people running.

"what happen? "ally asked.
"let's cheak it out"i said and go to the exit door. There's many robot flying and attacking people. Shit, i cursed.

"Ultron. I want all of you to stay here and don't go anywhere. Use this guns and protect yourself while i'm outside. If anything happen screamed my name" i hand them two guns that i always bring and go outside. The robots destroyed the building there. Then, i saw a jet flew means the avengers is here.

"stop or i'll shoot" Tony said and lift up his hand. The avenger get out from the jet. There's thor, steve,banner,clint,bobby and of course the read hair, Natasha Romanoff. The person who i dont want to see. I think they don't knew me here yet except bobby. Because he knew that i will go to the starbucks after school today. Bobby looks at my direction and nodded. I smiled amd waved. I don't think i want to involved in this fight this time. The avengers and Ultron's army started to fight. Thor and ironman fight ultron in the air. Clint was at the top of building, shooting every robot that coming through. Hulk and captain america fight the robot from the ground. Bobby and natasha get everyone to get out from here. I ran back to the cafe. At the corner of the shop i saw them.

"Ally, help me to let them out from here. Take my car and drove back to your home. We meet tomorrow. Now go! " i said and ally nodded. Lauren coming to me and hugging me.

"please safe"she whispered and kissing me.

"i will babe, now go. Please help her take care of them" i said and she nodded.

I exited the cafe and see many robots coming through. I saw bobby already in his ice form.

I took this chance to attack the robot near me.

Natasha's pov

I fight the robots until a fireball shoot from my back to the robot. I turned my head and saw her. She looks muscular now and more tattoes. Our eyes met but she brokes it. I dont know that we will meet at this time. I miss her so much. She runs to the robots and fight them.

I'm just looking at here until a robot shoot me make me fall. I yelled and y/n snapped her head towards me. The robot already in front of me ready ro shoot. Y/n runs to us and kick the robot's head.

"focus" she said coldly whithout looking at me.

Y/n's pov

"focus" i said without looking at her. Its not like i dont want to look at her but i can't.

Many robots coming toward us. Shit! It's too many. I threw some fireballs to them and kick them. Natasha already get up and help me fight the others.
Too many robots fight me. I can feel my eyes getting into bright orange.

"wait y/n!! No!" bobby yelled but i dont want to hear that. I just attacked the robots until no one left. The avengers walking towards me, still shocked at me.

" ultron runned away" captain america said.

Natasha's pov

" y/n, you okay? Damn you destroy all of the robots and left a hole at all of them. And look at you now, more muscular and wait is that tattoes? By the way you look amazing how you defeat the robot. Can you teach m-" before clint can finish his sentences y/n fell.

"y/n!!" they yelled and i running to her. I put her head on my thighs.

"she just tired, lets get her to the avengers tower" i said ang steve lift her up to the jet. He lay down y/n on the chair. I take her head and put it on my thighs. I kisses her forehead and play with her hair.

Clint's pov

"natasha really miss her" i said and looked to bobby.
" i know that y/n also miss her but i think y/n mad at herself because not realise natasha always by her side all the time. I hope that natasha can take care of her when i'm gone. I trust her" bobby said and coughing. I patted his back.

"how long that left?"steve asked.

"2 or 3 weeks" bobby said.

__________________

Sorry for my bad grammar. Anyway please if you have some idea, comment or message me. And dont forget to vote!