Picture Perfect

Ah sixth period; the only period where you get to explore the school a little bit more and to have some quiet time in the hallway. Why was sixth period your favorite time? Because it was your photography class. Today's assignment for you was a tough one, but manageable. It was football season and you were assigned to take pictures of the school's cheerleading and football team. With you Cannon camera that hung on your neck, you walked outside to the field. The first thing you saw were the cheerleaders practicing on the field. That means a big game was coming soon. Taking a solid stance, you lifted the camera to your face, adjusted the lens to focus and snapped the picture.

You recognized a face in the squad. Ah, that's right, her name was Nazz. She was pretty no doubt about that. Her hair was styled as a long bob cut that came to her shoulders with bangs. She was in one of your classes, probably an elective, but she was average and a little bit mature, but she would have her moments of complete cluelessness however you never judged....much. Only sometimes, but not all the time. You sighed as you continued to take a few pictures of the squad before climbing up on the bleachers for some pictures of the football players. As you refocused your camera, something had caught your eye. Adjusting your glasses a little, you looked down and saw Edd, talking to the star quarterback Kevin. They looked like they were having some argument, but it didn't look like it was gonna break out into a fist fight.

Just then, an idea came. Maybe you should take a picture of the star quarterback and, maybe, Edd too. Lifting the camera, you readjusted the focus again and zoomed in onto the player. Taking a snap, you slowly maneuvered over to Edd. You know...with the camera's help, he looked a lot more attractive then you thought. You were right about his muscle, they were there, camouflaged as thin arms, but you saw them bulge out of his black leather jacket and the way his facial structure was wasn't bad either. You do kinda have a thing for jawlines, and that cute little tooth gap he has. You didn't know if anyone else thought it was funny, but you thought it only gave this attractive dorky side to him. As you continued to mindlessly examine him, the conversation between him and Kevin was over for he began to walk away. Might as well take your chances now. Just as your finger pressed on the button, Edd turned around and looked up at you .

You gasped as the camera clicked and blushed. Crap! The camera took a picture of him facing you! With your face flushing red, he gave you his signature smolder before walking off with his hands in his black pockets. You sighed and shook your head before continuing your assignment. This school really just tested you every chance it got didn't it.

Edd's POV

I smirked as I called Kevin pumpkin head before he stormed off back onto the field. Man it feels good to get him back after all those childhood years of torture. Just as I was about to walk off and find out where my best friends were, something, or should I say someone, had caught my eye. When I looked at the bleachers, there was a girl with a shy stance with her camera pointed at me. In mere seconds, it clicked to me who she was. That girl right there was my little bunny to tease. My little toy to tease. She was so adorable. I mean the way her hair is always in a messy ponytail or bun and wearing something absolutely bland and comfortable so that she could blend in with the crowd.

I smirked at her before turning on my heel and walking away, noticing her blush on her. God I love that blush of hers. The way her (s/c) cheeks flush red or pink from embarrassment or being absolutely shy just gives me pleasure. Now that I think about it, I wonder why I had picked her as my little toy to tease. Maybe it's because she has this innocent look to her, that even the slightest flirt will make her blush, or maybe that's just it. Maybe it's because when it does come to something flirtatious or even remotely close to something sexual, she blushes like virgin. Maybe it's the way her voice sounds like bells, or how she looked so lost and helpless. I sighed as rubbed my face. "You're driving me crazy." I whispered to myself with a grin and a chuckle.

Suddenly, my concentration broke when I saw a baseball bat almost hit me. "What the fu-!" I snapped as I ducked.

"Sorry Double D! But there is a butterfly that has my gravy!" Ed said as he swung that bat again.

"Ed you big oath! Watch where the fuck you're swinging that!"

"Haha! Marshmallows and coconuts!" Ed said as he ran around like an idiot.

How am I friends with this idiot...and the other idiot...is still the biggest question I've ever asked myself and still have yet to find the answer to it...