Prank Gone Wrong

To Eddy, it was probably the best prank and scam that could've ever crossed his mine. To you, however, it was a world of pain. Never in your life were you expecting such excruciating pain in such short notice. How did it all began? Well it started out as a typical day at high school day. You had recently found a lovely book to read from the library and could not wait to find a spot under a tree and dive in to the world the author would guide you too. Eddy on the other hand, had other plans. He knew the student body hated history. The text books were abnormally thick and the content were as boring as a grandmother walking through the park. Well he wanted to spice things up, get some money out of it, and be the most adored person in the school.

"Alright so here's the plan." Eddy said as he looked at his crew; Ed and Double-D. "So we all know that history is as boring as Ed talking about how his mattress spring is bouncy."

"It is Eddy, it is. It goes bouncy bouncy bouncy like this." Ed said as he used his hand to show how it bounced.

"...Anyways, what if we snatch some of the textbook, build us a sling shot, and shoot it at the wall! Who knows! We might even hit some og the dweebs! Maybe Johnny!" Eddy said in excitement.

"No Eddy don't hit Johnny! Sarah will kill me if we hurt Johnny!! She will take away my Galactica 7.0 model space ship!" Ed cried in terror.

"Oh shut up with your complaining. Nothing's gonna happen with your model spaceship! Now, science boy, think you can build a jumbo sling shot?" He asked with an anticipating grin.

Edd thought for a moment and looked at him blankly. "What do I look like, a novice? Of course I can make your damn sling shot." A grin appeared on Edd's face as he stood up and shook his friend's hand.

"Pleasure doing business with you Double D my boy! Now! Let's get this show on the road!" Eddy said as the three of them broke apart to grab the equipment they needed.

In a short amount of time, the sling shot was made and Ed had grabbed every thick book he could find and stuffed them in a wheelbarrow and saluted. "Found all the books you wanted Eddy!" Ed said.

"Alright!" Eddy grinned as he stood on the metal outdoor table benches with his megaphone. "Step right up folks for the relief you all have been waiting for!" He cheered. "Tired of reading the small blank ink of those dusty text books? Tired that you have to carry those things every where and only use them a few times through out the year?! Wanna take your anger out on those stupid, boring ol' text books?! Well step right up for Eddy's Textbook sling shot! It's simple! Take your text book, put it in the rubber hold, have a good grip, pull back as far as you can, and once you've gone far enough, let a rip!!" Eddy cheered as many lined up. "Only one dollar! Make a single file line people!"

In no time, people were lining up with money in their pockets and shooting off books. You, on the other hand, were enjoying the novel you were reading. It was just nice to dive into a different world and just watch as the main character deals with the conflict at hand. As you (e/c) orbs scanned each black inked letter, your mind forming them into words and those words forming a sentence and those sentences forming into a well crafted paragraph. Suddenly, a loud smash was heard and you jumped. Pushing up your glasses so that you could see a little clearer, you looked around for that sound. However it didn't come. "I might as well read in the library. Just in case there's trouble and people start pointing fingers." you said to yourself. Closing the book and holding it close to your person, you got up and slung your back pack on your shoulder and began walking back to the school.

Edd POV

I sighed as I leaned back on the table and watched as many people lined up, tossing Eddy their dollar bills as they shot their textbook to the brick wall. "Alright Edd boy! Rolf shall have a go!" a guy said. I looked over as he handed me the money and I sighed. "Knock yourself out Rolf." I said.