Bet

It was a causal day for everyone in Peach Creek High as Edd along with the other members of the Varsity Swim team sat outside. Usually around this time, everyone would be intensely training for the championships, however with the pool looking like a huge gravy mix that smelt like it was a decade old, it was impossible.
"Man, this feels great." One of the swimmers said by the name of Stephen said as he stretched out onto the grass.
"You got that right, after yesterday's training, it's almost a blessing that this happened. Right Edd?" Conner asked.
"Yeah whatever." Edd replied nonchalantly as he covered his eyes with his arms, hopefully catching some sort of shut eye. His classes had officially made a toll on him, along with his extensive research on the side.

"Man, I bet that training was nothing for you Edd." Stephen said, looking over at him. "You're the best swimmer this high school has ever seen."
"The training was hell." Edd mumbled. He had no energy to have these small conversations let alone keep up his reputation of the fastest and stealthiest swimmer.
"Oh, so swimmer boy thinks that training was tough? Well I nailed that session with ease." One member scoffed.
"Donnie shut the fuck up. You could hardly finish the minimum." Edd grumbled, causing everyone to holler out.
"Damn Donnie Edd got you!" some laughed.
'Damn these guys don't know when to shut up,' Edd mentally groaned.
"Alright Edd, if you think you're such a bad ass then-!" he began to look around until his eyes set upon a class that was walking around with cameras. "I bet you can't get one of those girls to give you their numbers." He smirked.
"What are you a fifth grader? What kind of bull are you pulling." Edd grumbled.
"Chickening out?" Donnie mocked. "Then let's make it better. $100 bucks and my lucky pen! This helps me pass everything!"

A sigh escaped Edd's lips as he sat up and looked over at the class. That's when his eyes caught your figure. He watched as you guided the underclassmen about taking a proper photo. He sighed as he got up and stretched his limbs before stuffing his hands in his pockets. "If it gets you to shut up." He mumbled before walking over to where you were.

The whole team watched as he casually walked up before Edd wrapped his arms around a girl and diving in for a kiss. "Ghad damn!" everyone gasped as they awed.
"He wasn't there for 10 seconds he's already got a girl to make out with him?!" The team watched as he pulled away before he casually walked back.
"Damn Edd! You actually did it!" Stephen said as Edd leaned down to grab his backpack, causing Edd to shrug before he turned towards Donnie. "So, one hundred or what? I really don't care about the money or your pen so." He said as he looked at the flustered teen.
"H-How?! That-That's harassment!" he shouted
Edd smirked before he turned on his heels.
"Not unless she's your girlfriend." He grinned before he sauntered off. There was a moment of silence before Donnie's friend nudged him.
"Dude he got you good..." He mumbled.
"Man shut up!" Donnie shouted in frustration.

Back to where you were, you stood there flustered as the underclassmen squealed and giggled in excitement. "Wow (Y/n)! You have such a cool boyfriend!" one of the girls said as they came dashing towards you. They were from Peach Creek's Junior High and were on a field trip to discover about classes like photography.
"E-Eh, I-I, y-yeah he is." You said softly, tucking your hair behind your ear, blushing as a small smile graced your lips.
"Aww, look at you showing me off." Edd smirked as he kissed your neck, wrapping an arm around your waist standing right behind you with his backpack on his shoulder.
"Woah! You're Edd! The Varsity champion of Peach Creek!" the boys gasped before making a dash towards him. You smiled as you saw the middle schoolers began to surround you.
"Man, you're cooler than I thought!"
"Not to mention super cute." The girls giggled.

You looked over at Edd as he began to explain a little about himself and the school along with grades and expectations. It amazed you how Edd was able encourage these kids while at the same time giving them well needed advice. Soon the day came to an end and as you and Edd along with Eddy and Ed walked back home. "Hey Edd?" you asked as you looked over him. "Why did you kiss me all of a sudden like that?"
Edd shrugged casually. "Many reasons."
"Such as?"
"Well one of them is that Donnie dared me to get a number from the girls around you and since I already have your number, might as well entertain myself. That and you look cute when you're flustered." He said with a smirk.
"Will you both shut up with your stupid couple talk?" Eddy groaned.
"Shut up Eddy, I'm still pissed that you interrupted us." Edd shot back.
"I said I was sorry!" Eddy shouted.
You sighed as they both bickered and Ed began to sing some sort of nonsense. Just another normal day at Peach Creek.