Cul-De-Sac Carwash

It was a warm saturday in the cul-de-sac as you relaxed inside with your favorite book. As you turned the page, your eyes scanning the words and your mind picturing every event and movement of your characters, you suddenly heard laughing and yelling. You blinked, breaking out of your literary trance. 'What was going on?' you asked yourself as you put your bookmark in the book and got up to go see what was happening. (E/c) eyes watched as many kids of the cul-de-sac laughed at the soaked Eddy, along with a certain beanie wearing bad boy. You watched as he laughed, pointing at Eddy and began to turn around. You watched as his lips began to move, indicating he was talking. His lips stopped moving when his cold eyes fell on yours and he gave you a smirk. You blushed and a tentative smile was formed along with giving him a small wave.

You watched him chuckle and wave you over. You thought for a moment, fiddling with your book. It couldn't bring you harm. Hey, maybe you could meet the other people and get them to like you. It couldn't hurt. You nodded as you quickly changed into some jeans and simple top with converse along with having your book you were reading in your hand. After walking out, closing the door behind you, you walked towards the trio. "Well hello cutie!" Eddy cooed as he leaned towards you.
"U-Um.." you stuttered softly. A hand came in the way of Eddy's face and you felt a familiar warmth. You blushed when you looked up and saw Edd standing there.

"What did I just say." Edd said as he took his hand off his face.
"Oh come on! I'm the leader of this trio! Not to mention the handsome one! I should be the one getting ladies!" Eddy complained like a five year old. You stood there as Edd and Eddy shot back insults. "Anyways besides that point, you got the stuff?" Eddy said after he got hit on the head.
"Yeah I did." Edd grumbled as he crossed his arms. "But I'm telling you, you aren't gonna get much. Sarah and the girls started a car wash already and they're swimming in the cash."
You looked over and saw the orange haired girl smile kindly to every customer, taking their money and letting the cheerleaders wash the cars. However, you did realize something. All the drivers were predominantly male.

"Well why dont we just get (Y/n) to wash the cars in a bikini and heels!" Eddy said giddily.
"What?!" You squeaked, blood rushing to your cheeks from embarrassment.
"I will kill you Eddy if you're gonna get (Y/n) to look like a mother fucking stripper."
"Okay dude chill. Sheesh." Eddy said, the sound of slight disappointment in his voice. "Well then I guess we just have to ring in some lady drivers." Oh well this is gonna be interesting.

After an hour, the trio managed to get a driver. She was an old one, but she paid nicely to the boys to wash the car. You stood in the sidelines, not wanting to get wet. Edd told you that it was fine and it was for the better, quoting that the "damn pervert would want you to help", so you sat under the tree and read your book. As your eyes scanned the words, you heard more cars drive in and giggles. Lifting your head, you saw car after car coming on your side of the car wash competition. You scanned the drivers and saw that everyone of them were females, of the ages sixteen to fifty. Wow...something must have attracted them. "Thank you cutie~" You heard. "Here's a tip and also my number. Call me~!" You looked over and your (e/c) eyes widened and your (s/c) skin flushed. There, Edd stood in black jeans and no shirt.

He was toned hands down. Especially his back. In all honesty, you could point out where every muscle were on him. You hid your face into your book as you peeked out from the edge, but dived your eyes back to the words. No you needed to stop! Staring is bad! But...he was nice to stare at.. When you peeked over the edge of the book, you squeaked as Edd hovered right in front of you, his face inches away. "Has anyone told you that staring is rude?" He said with a smirk. You blushed, the words caught in your throat. That only caused him to chuckle. "You're too cute, even for you're own good." he said as he stood up to full height. You awed as the light rays from the sun sprinkled through the trees and reflected the water droplets that were on his body.

You heard him sigh, breaking you out of your mindless staring. "This is stupid. Just plain stupid." Edd mumbled before he walked back to washing cars. Suddenly, this weight washed over you. You felt bad for not helping, but after Eddy's little move on you, you didn't want to wash cars. Closing your book, you thought for a moment. Then an idea popped into your head. Quickly getting on to your feet, you ran back inside to make something nice for the boys.

About half an hour later, you walked back out with a tray that held three tall glasses filled with lemonade and a pitcher for refills. "U-Um, Edd." you called out softly as you stood behind him. He turned around and met your gaze before he looked at your hand. Before he could utter a word, Eddy and Ed pushed him aside and grabbed a drink. "Thanks toots!" Eddy cheered as he chugged the drink down.
"Yes! Thank you very much for the lemon juice." Ed said happily as he drank it. You smiled as the boys happily drank their fill. Peeking over, you watched as Edd had continued to finish yet another car and wipe the sweat off his forehead. With a blush dusting your (s/c) cheeks, you walked over to him and held out the tray. "Would you like some?" you asked softly.

Edd turned around and had a look of relief. "Yeah, that would be nice." he said. Taking a glass, he chugged the drink down and sighed. "Yeah that hit the spot." He groaned in content. You blushed, but a smile graced your lips, happy that you had helped him in some sort of way. "You know Eddy was right about one thing." he said. You blinked in confusion as you looked up at him. Edd smirked as he leaned down to your ear. "I wouldn't mind you serving lemonade in a swimsuit and bunny ears." he said lowly in your ear. You squeaked and jumped away as he laughed and tossed the washing rag from one hand to the other before turning to another car. Even when you're nice he still has to tease you in such away.