Bonnie & Clyde (A Mafia AU)

It was late into the night; the moon was shining bright and the stars were out. At this moment, anyone would take their time to enjoy the beauty of it. That's exactly what you were doing. The breeze picked up causing you to wrap your arms around yourself. Though the dress you wore looked absolutely stunning, which was a form fitting white dress that had a leg slit and a pair of white pumps along with a white choker, it still didn't keep the cold away. Suddenly you heard a pair of familiar footsteps against the floor and your eyes fluttered close.

"The moon is absolutely beautiful tonight, isn't it?" you asked softly as you held the railing of the intricate bridge.

"It's dangerous for lady such as yourself to be out here like this." The voice replied back.

"I know, yet I still came."

"Your stupidity will get you killed."

"You're here with me."

"I can't be there to protect you all the time like a knight in shining armor. If my brothers were in trouble, then I'd shoot you in an instant."

Your heart shattered at his words. "No, please don't say that." You begged, your voice wavering and your vision blurred.

"It's only the truth doll."

Finally, you turned to look at him. There he stood in a white suit that fit him so perfectly, the white tail coat bellowing in the night breeze along with his white fedora on his head. His blue piercing eyes stared at your (e/c) ones, as if he were staring into your soul. "Then what about us Edd? What about those times we snuck out? When you showed me who you really are?"

"Sorry to break it to you, but while we were having a joy ride, my boys were doing some work behind the scenes." He smirked. Edd's eyes were cold, nothing like the ones that you were used to.

"Then that night...! That night we...I...!"

"Oh you thought that was magical? Please I've done better." He smirked, stuffing his hands in his trouser pockets.

"You see that (Y/n)? The Mafia are nothing but trouble. And now you experienced it first-hand." A gasp escaped your lips as you looked over to find the man who stuck these thoughts in your head. Your fiancé. The one you were supposed to marry so that you can gain more money. "Oh ho~ so you pretty little prince showed up? How's it going Collford?" Edd smirked as he made is way towards the both of you.

"How could you break her delicate heart?!" Richard Collford shouted. God how you hated him. His true nature was as if he were the son of Satan himself. "She's innocent in all of this!"

"Innocent? Hmm, I'd doubt that." Edd smirked. "I mean really the way she is in bed? She is just a gorgeous sight especially when she-!"

"Enough!" Richard shouted, causing Edd to smirk. "But it won't matter now, once I marry you, you'll be useless to me. In fact," Richard laughed psychotically. "you'll be executed in jail! Ahahaha! It will be great! Everything mother said will come true! And you" you gasped as he grabbed our neck, causing you to whimper, grabbing his wrist in an attempt to let go. "will be out of this picture as soon as I kiss those filthy lips of yours at the wedding."

Richard laughed maniacally again as swiped his light brown hair back. "Oh what a beautiful sight it was to kill your dear Eddy! Ahaha what a money grubbing looser!! And your mother! How she choked on her own blood!! AHAHAHAH!!!! You're useless!!! You loss!!! " When Richard looked at Edd, with those beady brown eyes, his confidence began to drop along with his smile. You looked over to see Edd's head down and his shoulders shaking. His chuckle began to be more prominent before he busted out in full laughter.