Meet my family

It was a pleasant Saturday afternoon as Ed, Edd and Eddy waited outside of Ed's house, waiting for your arrival. Ed immersed himself into his comic book, humming happily as he scanned through the panels while Edd casually read his brand new books on genetics. Eddy on the other hand was furious. Angrily he paced around the front lawn, grinding his teeth and muttering curses under his breath. "God dammit Edd, where the hell is (Y/n)?!" Eddy snapped.
"Relax will ya? (Y/n) said that she was going to be late, so why don't you take this time cool off before you have an aneurysm." Edd replied casually, turning the page in his book to continue reading.

     Just as Eddy was about blow into a fit of rage, a familiar voice came just in time. "Guys! Oh gosh I-i'm so sorry I'm late!"
Edd looked up from his reading to see you walk alongside two other children. Raising an eyebrow, Edd placed his book down on his lap. "Hey Bunny, what's with the kids?" Edd asked.
"Yeah what's with the brats." Eddy grumbled. A smile graced your features as you looked down at the two children.
"Ah, they're my cousins. Their parents are out with mine so they asked if I could watch over them." You smiled sheepishly. "I'm sorry Eddy, I know you wanted to talk about a certain plan but this came up suddenly."

     "You should be sorry!" Eddy snapped. "We've been waiting here for ten minutes!" Guilt washed over you as you shifted your weight from one foot to the other.
"Hey! How dare you yell at my cousin like that you pea brained loud mouth?!" yelled your cousin. A small gasp escaped your lips as you looked down to see Vincent taking a stance in front of you, his arms crossed and glaring at Eddy with his emerald green eyes.
"Beat it brat! I'll yell at whoever the hell I want to!" Eddy yelled back.
"So this is the loud-mouth in which you warned me about." Vincent huffed, placing his hands on his hip. "He's more moronic than I had anticipated. All mouth and foolish ideas to become rich." he criticized nonchalantly, causing Edd to cover his mouth to hid his laughter while Eddy shook in rage.

     "Anyways I would rather not waste my breath on such simple minded fools. "Anyways, (Y/n) I wish to go to the playground as we had originally planned please. It seems that Kallista wishes to play on the swings." Vincent ordered. You felt a gentle tug on your hand and looked down to see the doll like child look up at you with the biggest and brightest, light blue eyes you've ever seen.
"Please Aunty (Y/n)? May we play in the playground?" she asked in a soft, dainty voice.
"I think a playground trip doesn't sound too bad." Edd said before getting up from his spot and dusted off any excess grass.
"WHAT?! You little twerp! You think you can just march in and just get whatever you want-!" Eddy snapped only for Ed to come in and trap him within his hold.
"Eddy! Don't yell at the children!" Ed scolded.

     It wasn't long until you all finally arrived to the playground. Immediately, Kallista released your hand and rushed over to her brother. "Brother, let's go play on the swings please?" she asked, giving him her best puppy eyes. Vincent let out a sigh as he allowed her sister to drag him around the playground reluctantly, though a part of him enjoyed joining her in her playground adventure.

     "So...cousins." Edd said as he took a seat on the table top of the picnic table.
"Yep, my little cousins. Well- technically they're my first cousins since they're my dad's cousin's kids but I just call them cousins." You smiled.
"Not to sound completely and utterly creepy, but those are some really beautiful kids." Edd added, and honestly he was right. They were utterly gorgeous. Vincent had always carried himself with dignified grace. He was rather tall for his age, not to mention his superior intellect. To top it all off, he was a gorgeous boy, even teachers swoon over him. From his emerald green eyes, pitch black hair, and naturally lightly tan skin, to his exquisite fashion sense and ability to carry himself in such a mature manner, it was no surprise that he practically had the school at his feet.